PHIL BROWN = W*NKER

Jay Jay Sea

he's a complete media whore, I'm loving the number of times he's come out this summer to say hull are interested in signing so and so and nothing ever coming of it. Must be nice for any new signings to know they were actually only his 20th choice.

Guest Stephen927

Not sure if anyone watched the Chelsea v Hull game but when Drogba scored in the 92nd minute, the camera panned to that c*** and he looked gutted.

About 20 seconds before the goal they showed him arms folded with a big smug grin as well, like he was the world's greatest master tactician cos he thought he was getting a point at Stamford Bridge.

Thought that was more a sarcastic smile at there being 6 minutes added time at the time

Yep, thats why. He was stood next to the fourth official holding up the board with a smile on his face as if to say typical.

Today is the day that I realized that I hate Hull more than I hate Spurs :lol:

Yep same here

It was the singing that put it over the top. Not too pleased about Spurs doing well, but I absolutely need Hull to go down.

mind you it would be great to see Hull bottom at Christmas before they go on another massive losing streak :)

to hear phil brown going on about how they were holding talks with Real Madrid was laughable...

phil brown you are worse than hitler, the boston strangler, saddam hussein and myra hindley combined. Please go boil your head!

'You wouldn't find Hitler playing jungle music at 3 o'clock in the morning'

Guest BudBud

I'd love Hull to lose every single game this season.

Would be brilliant to see that orange mackem be demolished and get sacked.... Would rather the dog wanker be at my BBQ than that prick