NO's Made-up ITK Nonsense Thread

Keefaz

The bodies of the 300 have been stuffed with sage & onion and are being fed to cockney rapists.

JUSTICE FOR THE 300!

http://costumzee.com/view/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/300.jpg

Was at a Thai restaurant in town last night & the word in the GeodThai community is current Thai prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva (Newcastle born & Newcastle fan) has had enough running Thailand & is going to takeover Newcastle. The money man behind the deal is is fella who got a MBA at Newcastle Business School he is called Alexei Mordashov. The Duke of Northumberland & Graham Wylie will also be board members.

Guest michaelfoster

Was at a Thai restaurant in town last night & the word in the GeodThai community is current Thai prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva (Newcastle born & Newcastle fan) has had enough running Thailand & is going to takeover Newcastle. The money man behind the deal is is fella who got a MBA at Newcastle Business School he is called Alexei Mordashov. The Duke of Northumberland & Graham Wylie will also be board members.

Was he the guy who went to Northumbria Uni?

Was he the guy who went to Northumbria Uni?

Aye.

DAVID BECKHAM IS GOING TO SIGN FOR NEWCASTLE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs659.snc3/32543_414113721656_615776656_4805871_175693_n.jpg

I like Beckham, could have done a lot better for himself with the wife but really does seem like a top bloke.

I'd Blitz Victoria Beckham like, her muff would look like The Port of London circa 1941. Its just a shame about the crap tha comes out of her mouth

I would smash her Backdoor in but considering he could have pretty much any woman in the world he has settled low, it's not as if she comes across as a really nice lass either.

Guest firetotheworks

I like Beckham, could have done a lot better for himself with the wife but really does seem like a top bloke.

I'd Blitz Victoria Beckham like, her muff would look like The Port of London circa 1941. Its just a shame about the crap tha comes out of her mouth

I would smash her Backdoor in but considering he could have pretty much any woman in the world he has settled low, it's not as if she comes across as a really nice lass either.

He's probably cleverer than we think. He might know that because of that, he's always, always in the drivers seat. Good move imo.