Magpie Mover

ToonTastic

It's only for Tyne & Wear iirc.

and what river is durham on ?

i believe they are going to be installing ticket barriers at the central soon. that should be fun on a match day.

Aye but it's not Wearside to me though.  :razz:

i believe they are going to be installing ticket barriers at the central soon. that should be fun on a match day.

They've done it at Darlington now, they always break!

They've done it at Darlington now, they always break!

An absolutely diabolical waste of money they are; infuriatingly pointless.

I posted mine on Monday last week and the cheques been cashed yet no ticket yet

me as well. I rang them today and they said they wait 7 days from babking your cheque before posting the ticket out to make sure it clears. Did me a lot of good on saturday, managed to jump the train going cos it was full but had to pay going home.

On the bus it would cost me from CLS to Birtley, then I could use the Magpie Mover. Not sure if that helps particularly but presumably if it cost me from CLS to Birtley it would cost you from Durham to say CLS.

a friend of mine tried using his magpie mover on the bus from Ouston to town on Sat n th driver let him on no problem. Think it all comes down to the person checking your ticket. e often go into town 4 hours before the match and only once have we been told we couldnt use the magpie mover

Aye but it's not Wearside to me though.  :razz:

CCCCCCCounty Derrum.

On the bus it would cost me from CLS to Birtley, then I could use the Magpie Mover. Not sure if that helps particularly but presumably if it cost me from CLS to Birtley it would cost you from Durham to say CLS.

a friend of mine tried using his magpie mover on the bus from Ouston to town on Sat n th driver let him on no problem. Think it all comes down to the person checking your ticket. e often go into town 4 hours before the match and only once have we been told we couldnt use the magpie mover

Hmmm, may get one then. I tend to go in about 4 hours before and leave 4 hours after so never thought there would be much point getting one.

• 8 months later...
Guest Geordiesned

According to the literature that came with the season ticket renewal info you're supposed to be able to purchase the Magpie Mover for next season for only a tenner from the NUFC online box office if you get it before the end of April.

I've been on there though and can't see any Magpie Mover section.

Anyone had any joy?

According to the literature that came with the season ticket renewal info you're supposed to be able to purchase the Magpie Mover for next season for only a tenner from the NUFC online box office if you get it before the end of April.

Anyone had any joy?

Aye, there was a box to tick on your ST renewal.

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone had any joy?

Aye, there was a box to tick on your ST renewal.

I saw that but it also says you can do it online.

I signed up for the 3 year season ticket (next season is the last year) so I've no reason to send the renewal (which was only the option to change seats in my case) back.

Guest Geordiesned

http://www.networkonetickets.co.uk/magpie-mover

I guess they will put the online form up shortly along with the address where to send it.  I have had one for the last few years and it saves me a fortune on the Metro.

Same here. I only need to use it for 4 matches and I'm already saving money. Reduced to a tenner next season as well provided you buy early.

Guest toonlass

Even though I got a season ticket for 3 years I got a letter and at the bottom was the thing to tick for the Magpie Mover. Money has come out my bank.