Keegan's Latest Return To Football

Skirge

Guest The Libertine

well if we get taken over and he is re-appointed as i expect, and we get a class attacking team together again,. they will look a right bunch of twats.

hows that ?

we didn't have the money to provide what he wanted,he walked.

why couldn't he cut his cloth like the every other manager has to ?

how,-- gratuitous indulging in Keegan bashing, then  he returns , we are good,= they are twats.

come on you understand this.

it doesn't matter who the person is i'll slag them off when they do something to be slagged off for and applaud accordingly when they deserve it.

i'll not defend someone to the hilt without evidence especially if i know they have previous.

Praise the lord, sense at last.

What's Keegan done he should be slagged off for though?

Yeah, yeah he should've stayed with a lopsided squad when his pleas were going unheard.

- Walked out on Newcastle, had to be persuaded to return

- Walked out on Newcastle again

- Walked out on Fulham

- Walked out on England

- Walked out on Manchester City

- Walked out on Newcastle again.

Regardless of what he has achieved, we can't just ignore the above.

Bloody hell, 'we cant just ignore the above'. He was at Man City for about 4yrs? His contract wasnt going to be renewed and things went flat, so club & Keegan both agreed to part company a few months before that. The club wasnt renewing his contract which was running out in a number of months time.

Yet you put on 'walked out on Manchester City' to use as something against him.

he had 15 months on his contract. he did the same as with us ("im leaving in the summer") only to fuck off early.

what he did wrong in sept was pick the worse possible timing.

:facepalm:

Keegan couldn't possibly know Ashley would use the excuse to put the club openly on the market and appoint the only manager he could find that would work on a rolling monthly contract, but saying this with the hindsight of this Summer, how on earth can you say Keegan leaving during the last transfer window would have made the situation better.

Exactly. Between the time Keegan left and the end of the season, the club had plenty of time to straighten things out but didn't. Don't understand why some people insist on using Keegan as the scapegoat for all the wrongs that have taken place.

Exactly. Between the time Keegan left and the end of the season, the club had plenty of time to straighten things out but didn't. Don't understand why some people insist on using Keegan as the scapegoat for all the wrongs that have taken place.

Ugh, here we go again... people don't.

keegan is like Marmite you either love him or hate him.

i cant remember ever seeing one genuinely hateful post towards keegan. if you stick your head up from the trench you'll see that no mans land is actually quite popular.

thats quite a climb out from the trench there by yourself.

I think the keegan haters are now moving themselves into neutral ground, in case something happens.

tbh Keegan should be shipped out to Australia for what he's done. Dennis Wise would be a better pundit anyway.

He's got absolutely no experience as a commentator and showed no aptitude to be one, so if it was up to Mike Ashley he'd probably have got the job.  :thup:

Guest Brummiemag

keegan is like Marmite you either love him or hate him.

i cant remember ever seeing one genuinely hateful post towards keegan. if you stick your head up from the trench you'll see that no mans land is actually quite popular.

I've seen plenty of hateful posts against Keegan on here. People have posted on here calling him a cunt, telling him to fuckoff, saying they dont want him anywhere near the club again etc etc. If thats not hateful I dont what is.

Then again maybe these people are Sunderland supporters, I honestly can't think of any other reason for it 

Guest Roger Kint

Was Keegan entirely to blame? No, of course not. Should he take an amount of the blame? Yes, he should. Will certain posters ever see fault in their hero? f*** off will they. :lol:

This!!!

I personally dont want him back but that in no way says i dont hold his time here in the highest regard. Just feel we need to move on.

Surely the entire point of most of this thread has been to state why he should take any blame

You cant just jump in at the end and assert that he just should  :lol:

Hmm, well that's odd because it sorta looks like I did.

Surely the entire point of most of this thread has been to state why he should take any blame

You cant just jump in at the end and assert that he just should  :lol:

unless ofcourse you want to look like a moron

Hmm, well that's odd because it sorta looks like I did.

Solid point, edited because of your strong argument.

People have already stated the reasons they feel Keegan deserves a portion of the blame, I've done the same in past threads on this subject. I'm not going to repeat what's already been said when I can make the point I wanted to make without doing so.

Fair enough. Assumed you might have had an original opinion on the subject.

Most of the arguments ive seen against Keegan have failed quite badly tbh, id prefer that to be addressed than people just agree with it adding nothing extra. But oh well huh.

Fair enough. Assumed you might have had an original opinion on the subject.

Most of the arguments ive seen against Keegan have failed quite badly tbh, id prefer that to be addressed than people just agree with it adding nothing extra. But oh well huh.

Don't think the arguments have failed at all tbh, just some not wanting to believe them.

• 4 months later...

Wor Kev was a Class act on ITV today. The man just oozes football quality, hes fucking great, even his suit fitted for once today. its a travesty that he isnt a manager, if he were here we would be up the top end of the prem.

KEEGAN :clap2:

Wor Kev was a Class act on ITV today. The man just oozes football quality, hes fucking great, even his suit fitted for once today. its a travesty that he isnt a manager, if he were here we would be up the top end of the prem.

KEEGAN :clap2:

:smitten: