Gareth Bale to come in on loan?

lovejoy

but for some reason a player from overseas is not registered as a loan. [/i]

So we could come to an agreement with say Barcelona that we could play their B team in the Championship for a year to give them experience?

Guest Roger Kint

Fooking hell and people used to say we paid silly wages to entice players to come here.

£45k a week for 17year old defender who'd only played one full season in the Championship ???? I'm suprised Spurs aren't in the s***!!

Well if they werent before then Redknapps the ideal man to push that on :thup:

Guest Phil K

Chris Hughton says he expects a hectic transfer deadline day. Don't know if he means incomings or outgoings or both?

Both I'd say.

My guess is four experienced players going out, four or five untried INexperienced loans coming in.

How many loan signings are we actually allowed to make?

Thats a good point.

I haven't a clue.

There must be a limit.

Anyone know ?

Chris Hughton says he expects a hectic transfer deadline day. Don't know if he means incomings or outgoings or both?

Both I'd say.

My guess is four experienced players going out, four or five untried INexperienced loans coming in.

Thats a good point.

I haven't a clue.

There must be a limit.

Anyone know ?

Both I'd say.

8 over a season i think

The rule book states you can only have five loan players in your squad of 16 and you can have no more than four loans from one club.

You can have a maximum of eight standard loans in a season, but of these no more than four can be aged under 23. No more than two over 23 year old players can join from one club per season, but for some reason a player from overseas is not registered as a loan.

Fooking hell and people used to say we paid silly wages to entice players to come here.

£45k a week for 17year old defender who'd only played one full season in the Championship ???? I'm suprised Spurs aren't in the s***!!

Surprised anyone would seriously believe that Levy would be paying Bale anything like £45k when O'Hara gets £8k and Hudd £18k and Spurs' salary/turnover ratio is something like 44%.

Guest Heneage

Surprised anyone would seriously believe that Levy would be paying Bale anything like £45k when O'Hara gets £8k and Hudd £18k and Spurs' salary/turnover ratio is something like 44%.

Has bale told you if hes joining us big man?

:lol:

I was told at the first game of the season that Bale was still at least a month away.  He hasn't played this season, I think I'm right in saying he never played at all in pre-season.  Even if he was now injury free, he'd still be miles behind in fitness levels.

I was told at the first game of the season that Bale was still at least a month away.  He hasn't played this season, I think I'm right in saying he never played at all in pre-season.  Even if he was now injury free, he'd still be miles behind in fitness levels.

But if he had been playing you'd have 0 points this season.

But if he had been playing you'd have 0 points this season.

We can get draws when Bale plays so 3 if we were lucky!! O0

but for some reason a player from overseas is not registered as a loan. [/i]

So we could come to an agreement with say Barcelona that we could play their B team in the Championship for a year to give them experience?

Yeah let's just do that.

chronicle saying it would depend on how much of his supposed 45k wages (wtf) we'd pay

Aye David Craig said we can't afford his wages so it isn't happening.

If we'd need to let people go first, then its not worth it.

Guest ItalianMagpie

chronicle saying it would depend on how much of his supposed 45k wages (wtf) we'd pay

Are we sure he's completely fit now?  ???

Guest Phil K

Thats a fair point. Wasn't he injured ?

Guest Roger Kint

Thats a fair point. Wasn't he injured ?

Dear God its only a few posts above ffs :angry:

I'm quite worried that if we get Bale on loan it'll mean that Enrique will be sold.

i know what you mean, i don't want to lose jose but if i would prefer Enrique out and bale in if it meant Steven taylor stayed.

That video is stupid. The title is 'Hughton has Bale in Sights' and on it Hughton says that he hopes to add to the squad. When one of the reporters asks about possible targets such as Gareth Bale, Hughton says that any names talked about in the press are nothing more than speculation right now..

Guest The Libertine

That video is stupid. The title is 'Hughton has Bale in Sights' and on it Hughton says that he hopes to add to the squad. When one of the reporters asks about possible targets such as Gareth Bale, Hughton says that any names talked about in the press are nothing more than speculation right now..

"Newcastle caretaker manager Chris Hughton has admitted he is hoping to make several signings before the transfer deadline, including Gareth Bale."

very misleading. sounded like we're not in for anybody too.