Champions League Draw

Mr. Snrub

Real Madrid

AC Milan

Olympique Marseille

FC zurich

Not the worst possible group. We definitely have a chance to pip Milan to second spot and should be good for third at least. I'm really looking forward to it tbh.

Both Oba and Michael have a very good chance of making it to the knockout stages.

Bourdeux  :facepalm:

Bourdeux will move on from that group if Gorcouff is still there you just wait and see

Why won't he be there? He's just signed a long-term contract, has been saying all the right things and if memory serves me right, hit a double last weekend.

Real Madrid

AC Milan

Olympique Marseille

FC zurich

Not the worst possible group. We definitely have a chance to pip Milan to second spot and should be good for third at least. I'm really looking forward to it tbh.

Both Oba and Michael have a very good chance of making it to the knockout stages.

Marseille are crap, there's no way they'll get 2nd.

Bourdeux  :facepalm:

Shutup and go watch the Everton match.   :blush:

Doing so.  :snod:

Will be interesting how Liverpool cope; I'd predict Fiorentina and Lyon are gonna go to Anfield on the offensive.

Real Madrid

AC Milan

Olympique Marseille

FC zurich

Marseille are crap, there's no way they'll get 2nd.

Our team definitely does not right now have the quality to really challenge Real Madrid, Barca, Man U, etc., but I see no reason why we can't make a run at AC Milan. They have regressed this summer quite abit and will struggle to be in the CL next year.