Marlon Harewood

Dave

Yeah? See, cos the days for the following month are already highlighted on the previous month. So the first eleven days of October, in this particular case. Therefore i counted the first eleven days of October twice. Cos i'm as sharp as a cleaver.

Guest toonlass

Am I the only person not jumping up and down with joy over this? If he turns out to be able to score a few goals, all well and good, be he has never been what you could call a prolific goal-scorer has he?

Guest icemanblue

Am I the only person not jumping up and down with joy over this? If he turns out to be able to score a few goals, all well and good, be he has never been what you could call a prolific goal-scorer has he?

Is it because he's black?

Ummm.... no-one's jumping up and down with joy over this? A few people have commented that it's a decent signing and a necessary extra body though, potentially signalling a return to regularly playing 442.

Guest toonlass

Are you stoned?

I feel your pain, I'm with you all the way!

Guest icemanblue

Are you stoned?

A little.