Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

I just read a bit on the Spanish press reporting the Tamudo links and I found a charming bit from the "Sport" journalist:

"Newcastle is not playing in the Premier this year, they are in the Championship, but they are a classic side and they will go straight back up"

Nothing on Tamudo coming from local sources, though.

Raul Tamudo? :lol: come on ffs.

I was thinking he played for West Ham, but then I realised I was confusing him with Diego Tristan because they both played for Depor on CM99/00.

Tamudo never played for Depor, you're probably thinking of Pandiani?

I was thinking he played for West Ham, but then I realised I was confusing him with Diego Tristan because they both played for Depor on CM99/00.

O0

Read the posts again.

looked at Vaz Te's wikipedia, and found out smolarek is free also.

he allright and free.

I remember him when he was at Dortmund and in La Liga and he looked a very handy and creative player. Still only 28 and can play on the wing or just behind the striker. Surprised no other club has taken a chance on him.

Looks exactly the same as Chopra :lol:

http://img.skysports.com/09/06/218x298/raul-tamudo_2319887.jpg

http://img.skysports.com/08/12/218x298/Michael-Chopra-Cardiff_1673733.jpg

Tamudo never played for Depor, you're probably thinking of Pandiani?

Nah, was definitely thinking of Tamudo, just wrong :laugh:

Probably couldn't decide which one to sign once or something.

Never realised his goalscoring record was that good. Last season apart where he still got 6 in 26, he's always averaged between 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 a season in La Liga.

looked at Vaz Te's wikipedia, and found out smolarek is free also.

he allright and free.

You clearly don't have FM10 then

no, why?

60% of those managing Newcastle on FM10 go directly to Ebi Smolarek every time

Crystal Palace will be forced to sell their top stars in a bid to avoid administration with Victor Moses, Sean Scannell and Nathaniel Clyne among the players set to leave. (Daily Star)

Scanell and Moses are good players, and Moses and Ranger have worked well together with England, probably cost too much though.

Ukra open to Newcastle move

Player reiterates future in Porto's hands

Rumours are floating that Newcastle United are interested in bringing Portuguese starlet Ukra to St. James' Park and the talented youngster has admitted that he would be receptive to such a move should the clubs reach an agreement.

The forward is currently on loan with Olhanense, via FC Porto, and has caught the attention of the Championship outfit, namely his displays with the Portugal U21 side.

It is believed that the Magpies are closely following the forward's exploits and now news has got back to the player himself and the Olhanense man is flattered by the interest shown by Newcastle.

"If there is a concrete proposal, FC Porto will have to decide," said Ukra. "I have a contract with FC Porto (until 2011) and I am on loan to Olhanense, but it is always motivating to know that big clubs are interested."

http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/more-olhanense-news/5635-ukra-open-to-newcastle-move

Guest DarkSchneider

Aleksander Radosavljevic :thup:

He was pivotal in Slovenian success. IMO better than Butt and Smith. Can pass better, jump better, shoot better. And he's a hard worker. His contract runs out in January I think.

Guest Roger Kint

Aleksander Radosavljevic :thup:

He was pivotal in Slovenian success. IMO better than Butt and Smith. Can pass better, jump better, shoot better. And he's a hard worker. His contract runs out in January I think.

Ashley makes a killing on name on shirt :pow:

Crystal Palace will be forced to sell their top stars in a bid to avoid administration with Victor Moses, Sean Scannell and Nathaniel Clyne among the players set to leave. (Daily Star)

Scanell and Moses are good players, and Moses and Ranger have worked well together with England, probably cost too much though.

Would love to see Moses play for us.

With lack of funds available, I would go for:

Andy Driver - Hearts - on loan

Sol Campbell - Free Agent? - offer him a player/coach role

Beckford - 3 million

Koumas - Wigan - on loan

Send Khiz and Harewood back to Villa and Blackburn

Guest Roger Kint

Cant see Driver/Beckford being allowed.

Agree with Campbell if he drops his demands, if not Kilgallon would be relatively cheap in terms of wages/fee

Definately agree with Koumas and ditching those two

With lack of funds available, I would go for:

Andy Driver - Hearts - on loan

Sol Campbell - Free Agent? - offer him a player/coach role

Beckford - 3 million

Koumas - Wigan - on loan

Send Khiz and Harewood back to Villa and Blackburn

Why would Hearts loan one of there best players out? Why would we offer Sol a coaching job? Why would Leeds sell there top scorer & risk missing out on promotiona again for such a low fee. Why would we want Koumas I am sure he may have enough footage to look good on Youtube or his agent DVD but he is shite overall

WHY!!!!!