Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

Guest Roger Kint

If we're buying from Derby, we should look at Miles Addison.

Was talking to one of his mates and he wont be leaving Derby any time as he wont pass a medical due to a long standing problem.

A short scout report from Scandinavia:

sweden

Emir Bajrami is a young swedish left winger that could be a really good buy. Its always a bit of a gamble but this guy has been impressive in the league and in the swedish U-21 team.

I would also definately go for IFK Gothenburgs icelandic for centre back Ragnar Sigurdsson. He's a great young player. A rock in defence with good passing and shooting.

Tobias Hysen, the former Sunderland player was the top scorer in the league this season and could be a hit in the PL given the chance as a forward. Great pace, finds the net and mentally strong.

Denmark

FC Copenhagen has two great goalies. I'd try to buy swede Johan Wiland from them, he seems to be second choice and thats really a shame.

In Norway Skjeldbred and Huseklepp are interesting prospects.

he has been first choice for the last 2 month or so. He looks good....but it will be a hard fight between him and Jesper Christiansen, if they both stay there!

Arsene Wenger confirms that a premiership or top level championship club is an option for Wilshere on loan in January!

Strachan had his name on his list didnt he?

Reckon you lot will be in for him? Can't imagine Arsene seeing Newcastle as the team for him personally! West Brom/Donny/Wolves?

Arsene Wenger confirms that a premiership or top level championship club is an option for Wilshere on loan in January!

Strachan had his name on his list didnt he?

Reckon you lot will be in for him? Can't imagine Arsene seeing Newcastle as the team for him personally! West Brom/Donny/Wolves?

Arsene loves us though. :smitten:

Jason Roberts is out of contract with Blackburn in the summer, would take take him in a flash.

Take take, take take, take him?

http://www.mp3boo.com/cover-album/Metro%20Station%20-%20Metro%20Station.jpg

A short scout report from Scandinavia:

sweden

Emir Bajrami is a young swedish left winger that could be a really good buy. Its always a bit of a gamble but this guy has been impressive in the league and in the swedish U-21 team.

I would also definately go for IFK Gothenburgs icelandic for centre back Ragnar Sigurdsson. He's a great young player. A rock in defence with good passing and shooting.

Tobias Hysen, the former Sunderland player was the top scorer in the league this season and could be a hit in the PL given the chance as a forward. Great pace, finds the net and mentally strong.

Denmark

FC Copenhagen has two great goalies. I'd try to buy swede Johan Wiland from them, he seems to be second choice and thats really a shame.

In Norway Skjeldbred and Huseklepp are interesting prospects.

he has been first choice for the last 2 month or so. He looks good....but it will be a hard fight between him and Jesper Christiansen, if they both stay there!

Neither Wiland og Christiansen is better than Harper... and Copenhagen would probably demand £3-4m anyway, not worth it at all...

Not really for January, and obviously it's only based on highlights, but I'd be interested to see us make a bid for Lee Chung-Yong from Bolton. He's young and looks to me a really clever player. They'll be sacking their manager soon too.

He's shite... really I've seen Bolton twice this season and even though he scored against Everton, he's still no good, he's just fast, nothing else... awful handling of the ball...

Not really for January, and obviously it's only based on highlights, but I'd be interested to see us make a bid for Lee Chung-Yong from Bolton. He's young and looks to me a really clever player. They'll be sacking their manager soon too.

He's s****... really I've seen Bolton twice this season and even though he scored against Everton, he's still no good, he's just fast, nothing else... awful handling of the ball...

Disagree there like. I've seen him play a number of games for Bolton and he looks a clever little player, skilfull on the ball with an eye for a pass, looks very out of place in the Bolton team in that respect! Has the typical work-rate of Korean players aswell.

He's s****... really I've seen Bolton twice this season and even though he scored against Everton, he's still no good, he's just fast, nothing else... awful handling of the ball...

Disagree there like. I've seen him play a number of games for Bolton and he looks a clever little player, skilfull on the ball with an eye for a pass, looks very out of place in the Bolton team in that respect! Has the typical work-rate of Korean players aswell.

He looks good from what I've seen.

Don't see why Bolton would sell when they've only just bought him though.

Guest Roger Kint

Can see Wilshere ending up at West Brom. They play fairly attractive football too, which probably appeals to Wenger.

He said somewhere he would only go on loan to a prem club.

About 12 posts ago  ;D