Xisco's back

Crumpy Gunt

Such an easy target for the paper, Xisco. I remember Lee Ryder calling him toothless for a 20 minute cameo during which nobody passed to him. I hope he does well over there, he's not started a league game since last September for the love of christ.

Lads near me booing him against Hull after Keegan had gone. :lol:

yes,we can't blame him. he stopped playing. he's totally faultless.

get a fucking grip. he was shite, hence why the cunt did not fucking play. and when he did play, he did fuck all.

thank fuck the useless cunt has gone.

:idiot2:

You can't see why he wouldn't want to be here?

oh right, my bad. the cunt who is being paid £60k a week shouldn't have tried to work his way into the starting line up? he should have refused to play and got paid £60k. give your fucking head a shake man.

did robert lee refuse to play when he was frozen out by gullit? did he fuck.he kept training and remained professional throughout the entire period,and in the end, it paid off as he came back under robson.

but no,you're right,xisco was spot on . he should have gone on strike. that way it works out best for both nufc (who are already thin on players as it is )and xisco.

i hope the cunt is mangled in a car crash,the fucking wanker

Any chance of you answering the question at all?

get a f***ing grip. he was s****, hence why the c*** did not f***ing play. and when he did play, he did f*** all.

thank f*** the useless c*** has gone.

oh right, my bad. the c*** who is being paid £60k a week shouldn't have tried to work his way into the starting line up? he should have refused to play and got paid £60k. give your f***ing head a shake man.

did robert lee refuse to play when he was frozen out by gullit? did he f***.he kept training and remained professional throughout the entire period,and in the end, it paid off as he came back under robson.

but no,you're right,xisco was spot on . he should have gone on strike. that way it works out best for both nufc (who are already thin on players as it is )and xisco.

i hope the c*** is mangled in a car crash,the f***ing w*****

Can we somehow get this idiot of the forum please

get a fucking grip. he was shite, hence why the cunt did not fucking play. and when he did play, he did fuck all.

oh right, my bad. the cunt who is being paid £60k a week shouldn't have tried to work his way into the starting line up? he should have refused to play and got paid £60k. give your fucking head a shake man.

did robert lee refuse to play when he was frozen out by gullit? did he fuck.he kept training and remained professional throughout the entire period,and in the end, it paid off as he came back under robson.

aye i can see it.but he's in the same boat as everyone else in the squad . if he cant get in the team, train and work harder to impress. that's the fucking idea of football.

not rape the club of £60k a week and go on strike. it's fucking sickening. if you're quite happy to have your players doing that,then you're a total fuckwit

aye i can see it.but he's in the same boat as everyone else in the squad . if he cant get in the team, train and work harder to impress. that's the fucking idea of football.

not rape the club of £60k a week and go on strike. it's fucking sickening. if you're quite happy to have your players doing that,then you're a total fuckwit

So you agree with what I posted?

Can't blame him for being desperate to be away really.

Not when you consider he wasnt allowed to put in many appearances because of the transfer deal.

That & finding out that the manager who had convinced you to sign in the first place had left a few days later.

That being fella who Xisco now says hardly spoke to him

'We'd say hello, that was about it,'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1193526/What-bad-Toon-But-Xiscos-got-England-sights.html

From an article deliberately over-stating our wage bill to make the headline more sensationalist. Their maths didnt add up, i did it at the time.

However, am quite prepared to believe the fuckwits had him on at least 40k, if not more, which is still utterly stupid.

Not when you consider he wasnt allowed to put in many appearances because of the transfer deal.

That & finding out that the manager who had convinced you to sign in the first place had left a few days later.

That being fella who Xisco now says hardly spoke to him

'We'd say hello, that was about it,'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1193526/What-bad-Toon-But-Xiscos-got-England-sights.html

How many days were they both there after he signed? 1? 2? :lol:

All I said was it was the manager who convinced him to sign at the time, which I believe Xisco also said?

Wasn't Xisco called 's****' in the Hull match thread after 45 minutes

Had we signed Drogba in 2003 he'd have lasted a season at most. The attitudes towards unknown foreigners sicken me, I can't understand it.

I get sickened by people who think anyone from La Liga is great. Most of us had herd of Colo & told you he was shite but you wouldn't have any of that either.

Back in the real world didn't most fans after the West Brom game wanted unknown foreigner in Krul to start in front of local boy Harper.

Had we signed Drogba in 2003 he'd have lasted a season at most. The attitudes towards unknown foreigners sicken me, I can't understand it.

I get sickened by people who think anyone from La Liga is great. Most of us had herd of Colo & told you he was s**** but you wouldn't have any of that either.

Back in the real world didn't most fans after the West Brom game wanted unknown foreigner in Krul to start in front of local boy Harper.

Unknown?

As for the bit in bold  :lol:

Don't agree with any of that.  Everyone wanted Luque and Hugo Viana to succeed.  We gave Jose Enrique time and have never jumped on his back.  Bassong we all thought highly of. 

f*** off man, these 'attitudes' towards foreigners on the whole are not unfounded opinions actually. I'd be quite happy to give Xisco a chance and not call him s*** if there was some sort of indication that he had something to offer, but every time I've seen him on the pitch there's been nothing that points towards him being a decent footballer.

I'm not gonna save judgement on a player until he's played 40 games for us, and I'd be of the same opinion whether it was Xisco or Rob f***ing Hulse. Him being an 'unknown foreigner' doesn't even come into it.

And as of the opinion that he was completely ignored by Kinnear and Shearer, we don't know what happens on the training pitch. If he's prepared to stop trying/playing to get a move, something tells me he's hardly the model professional on the training field. I somehow doubt they refused to play him just because he's an 'unknown foreigner'

Don't agree with any of that.  Everyone wanted Luque and Hugo Viana to succeed.  We gave Jose Enrique time and have never jumped on his back.  Bassong we all thought highly of. 

Ronaldo's been talking shite all summer long, so its not worth biting tbh.

Luque was called worse than s**** at the match to be honest. By the middle of his first season he'd been written off

Bassong and Enrique showed good ability from the start. Viana i'll give you, but when he arrived we were doing very well in the league so opinion was reserved

I get sickened by people who think anyone from La Liga is great. Most of us had herd of Colo & told you he was s**** but you wouldn't have any of that either.

Unknown?

As for the bit in bold  :lol:

Krul is not a unknown on here where Newcastle United is talked about in depth but out there he was still pretty much a unknown before the WBA game apart from that one game in 2006.

Luque was called worse than s**** at the match to be honest. By the middle of his first season he'd been written off

Was Luque a £10 million+ signing with Spanish international caps classed as a unknown?

Was Luque a £10 million+ signing with Spanish international caps classed as a unknown?

to the vast majority at the game, yes.

To be honest, I only remembered him because of that fantastic goal against Real