Xisco's back

Crumpy Gunt

Wasn't Xisco called 's****' in the Hull match thread after 45 minutes

Had we signed Drogba in 2003 he'd have lasted a season at most. The attitudes towards unknown foreigners sicken me, I can't understand it.

Don't agree with any of that.  Everyone wanted Luque and Hugo Viana to succeed.  We gave Jose Enrique time and have never jumped on his back.  Bassong we all thought highly of. 

Ronaldo's been talking s**** all summer long, so its not worth biting tbh.

wasn't it you who wanted to keep Duff instead of Jonas?  O0

Had we signed Drogba in 2003 he'd have lasted a season at most. The attitudes towards unknown foreigners sicken me, I can't understand it.

Don't agree with any of that.  Everyone wanted Luque and Hugo Viana to succeed.  We gave Jose Enrique time and have never jumped on his back.  Bassong we all thought highly of. 

aye. so would i. duff is much better than spidershite

Don't agree with any of that. Everyone wanted Luque and Hugo Viana to succeed. We gave Jose Enrique time and have never jumped on his back. Bassong we all thought highly of.

wasn't it you who wanted to keep Duff instead of Jonas? O0

He wants to be given that the fucking cunt was on £120k per week.

He wants to be given that the fucking cunt was on £120k per week.

worth every penny

He wants to be given that the f***ing c*** was on £120k per week.

No he wasn't.

You're a bit late to this.  Go back a few pages & learn how you just inflate someone's wages to support your point. :snod:

Over many decades of watching NUFC I can only recall seeing one player who stopped playing on the park because he wanted to get a move. It was disgraceful.

It happened in the 70s, he wanted to go to  Liverpool and later became a Newcastle "legend", Kevin Keegan's right hand man and is currently employed by Huddersfield Town.

It's strange how things can work out.

is that true ? HTL you were around then can you verify ? i thought he left in the close season after the cup final, unless you are meaning his cup final appearance.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He wants to be given that the f***ing c*** was on £120k per week.

No he wasn't.

Yes he was  :facepalm: what have we been reduced to

Guest Heneage

I get sickened by people who think anyone from La Liga is great. Most of us had herd of Colo & told you he was s**** but you wouldn't have any of that either.

Back in the real world didn't most fans after the West Brom game wanted unknown foreigner in Krul to start in front of local boy Harper.

You're class. :lol:

I get sickened by people who think anyone from La Liga is great. Most of us had herd of Colo & told you he was s**** but you wouldn't have any of that either.

Back in the real world didn't most fans after the West Brom game wanted unknown foreigner in Krul to start in front of local boy Harper.

Your mint. :lol:

What about his mint?

Your mint. :lol:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/3/5516949_ff2e398700.jpg

?

Guest Stephen927

I can't understand people who say Xisco was never given a chance. I think coaching him day in and day out gives you some indication of how good or how bad he is.

I can't understand people who say Xisco was never given a chance. I think coaching him day in and day out gives you some indication of how good or how bad he is.

Considering the managers we've had during Xisco's time I'm not sure I'd trust any of their judgments (except perhaps Keegan but to be fair, Xisco was one of the rumored transfers that went above Keegan's head so he was probably being quite spiteful).

Guest Heneage

Shola's great in training but was shocking in matches. Some players just don't train well.

Considering the managers we've had during Xisco's time I'm not sure I'd trust any of their judgments (except perhaps Keegan but to be fair, Xisco was one of the rumored transfers that went above Keegan's head so he was probably being quite spiteful).

Not according to Xisco himself.

Guest Stephen927

Shola's great in training but was shocking in matches. Some players just don't train well.

Given that Xisco is a relatively unknown player in this country, most managers who haven't seen a lot of him would take one look at him in training, see how poorly he is doing then pick the likes of Ameobi over him every time. Not really worth giving him a go in a match if someone else has trained much better than him all week, when theres quite a high chance his poor work in training will carry on to match day.