Decky

Guest sicko2ndbest

Worst player i have ever seen

Cant run

Cant pass

Cant score goals

Cant tackle

Cant win balls in the air

he worst excuse for a footballer i have ever seen. His name on the teamsheet makes me feel physically sick

It is not a fucking coincidence we lose our only game with him in the line up

Any other player would have been subbed had they played so little

The man is a virus, that spreads through the team like swine flu

I fucking hate the manc supporting twat!

I didn't see the game tonight.

everyone else did apparently as according to the radio commentry butt probably wasn't the worst of our midfield.

And he was our best player according to the press last season, it means **** all.

Can only go off the radio, didnt sound like he made any telling contributions. Nothing in comparison to smith & prob gave it away a few times going fowards.

This compares in no way to the negative impact of the entire set up of formation by Hughton though.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

II do wonder what every fucking manager and commentator see in Nicky Butt that we dont?!

He's the footballer's footballer. Just ask Pele. His footballing brain is so far advanced that non-professionals can't understand what he adds to the game.

Those who thought Nicky Butt would do well tonight need a slap. He's got nothing, absolutely nothing

Any semi-regular place for him in the team will give us no chance of promotion

How on earth can you come on here and say that when you haven't even been there and watched the game,  you have no idea if he played well or not.

Whether he played respectively tonight or not means nothing. We have all seen more than enough evidence to suggest he really is utterly useless.

this thread wouldn't even be happening if we'd won tonight but the idiots on here have to find a scapegoat and seeing that Butt's came in and we've lost its all his fault!!!

Don't get me wrong i wouldn't have him in the team if i was picking it but the reaction to Butt on here is just mental and completely OTT.

I didn't see the game tbf. However, I know he was shit as he's always shit. My mate has just text me and said he was worse than at any time last season as well.

As I've just said in another thread, maybe we need to start booing him to send a message. I hate booing players but something has to be done and it worked with Warren Barton when he was finished.

Whether he played respectively tonight or not means nothing. We have all seen more than enough evidence to suggest he really is utterly useless.

this thread wouldn't even be happening if we'd won tonight

See the posts before the game when it was announced he would be starting.