Attendances . .

kane2005

Just looked at the smogs attendance last night , 19,000.

Without checking , I would even like to say NUFC's average attendance is bigger than sunderlands and probably half the premiership.

With QPR bringing 2,700 up tonight , do you think this could be our biggest attendance so far this season?

Keep it going lads , prove that we are the loyalist football supporters !!

Was Sunderlands record championship attendance , not the game they won the championship or something?

Probably, but can't be ars*d to check.

Tonight won't be our biggest yet, although it won't be too far off.

Saturday could be mind.

I'd hazard a guess at 41-44,000 for tonight and 48,000 for Saturday.

Tonight won't be our biggest yet, although it won't be too far off.

Saturday could be mind.

I'd hazard a guess at 41-44,000 for tonight and 48,000 for Saturday.

48k sounds a bit high, Plymouth were cheaper tickets and that was just shy of 43k. Would be brilliant to see, mind.

who lives/works elsewhere in the country. how have our attendances been reacted to by other fane. most fans of other clubs i know of have been very,very impressed.

i know from a spying trip the Makems think we are giving free tickets out.

Pots , kettles.....shit from the mouth of a sewer....or whatever that saying goes like.

should be a cracking atmosphere the neet if Rovers have 2700.

who lives/works elsewhere in the country. how have our attendances been reacted to by other fane. most fans of other clubs i know of have been very,very impressed.

Well, I know you and others refuse to see paper bias against us (taking the theoretical blindfold off would help of course), but I find it odd that the same rags that are praising Leeds et al for their attendances are curiously ignoring ours.

Bristol have sold there entire allocation of 2850 for Saturday.

i don't think we'll beat the mackems 47k before xmas we need people to take up the seats in the corparate areas of the Milburn and thats not happening.

Was Sunderlands record championship attendance , not the game they won the championship or something?

That attendance was in May the last game of the season...Sunderland were presented with the trophy so loads of SMB's came back to see them lift the trophy.

So far this season our average home league attendacne is 40600

:aww:

Guest Haris Vuckic

That attendance was in May the last game of the season...Sunderland were presented with the trophy so loads of SMB's came back to see them lift the trophy.

So far this season our average home league attendacne is 40600

:aww:

They were giving away tickets too the the fucking tramps  :laugh2:

and that season they only averaged 28820 anyway!

NUFC's League average at home this season is 40,640.  :celb:

NUFC's League average away this season is 21,296.

Like for like comparison including cup games gives an impressive 303,153 to have witnessed the Toon thus far (11 games) with an average gate of 27,559.

203,319 people have passed through the Turnstyles at SJP (in all comps).  :clap: