Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

On the normal table it's correct. It's only the live table that's wrong.

Can't get me head round Luke Rodgers partners T.Henry upfront for New York. The madness of MLS

Christ, he has played less mins then TH but scored more goals.

;D Henry has two tonight in the first half, so no more.

Can't get me head round Luke Rodgers partners T.Henry upfront for New York. The madness of MLS

Christ, he has played less mins then TH but scored more goals.

;D Henry has two tonight in the first half, so no more.

What a gutter!!! I only looked because I was going to back New York then thought na.

Seems Rodgers is brining out the best in Henry

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/7205/38/

As I said madness!!!

Just stumbled on an old interview with Eidur Gudjohnen. Not much interesting said in the interview but in the end he´s asked who has the longest snake of all the Barcelona players to which Eidur replies "Iniesta". So if you´ve ever wondered who has the largest fireman in the Barcelona squad, now you know.

Just stumbled on an old interview with Eidur Gudjohnen. Not much interesting said in the interview but in the end he´s asked who has the longest snake of all the Barcelona players to which Eidur replies "Iniesta". So if you´ve ever wondered who has the largest fireman in the Barcelona squad, now you know.

Stumbled on?  When you were searching for Iniesta penis size you mean?

Stumbled on?  When you were searching for Iniesta penis size you mean?

You got me  :-[

I also remember Kaka being asked the same question when playing for Milan and he said Seedorf.