Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has notched up nearly £10,000 in parking fines and had his car impounded 27 times since moving to the north west.

:lol:

He also got pulled over and had £25,000 of notes sitting in the passenger seat :lol:

Wasn't his response when the police asked him why he had that much money on him "because I'm rich" :lol:

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has notched up nearly £10,000 in parking fines and had his car impounded 27 times since moving to the north west.

:lol:

He also got pulled over and had £25,000 of notes sitting in the passenger seat :lol:

Wasn't his response when the police asked him why he had that much money on him "because I'm rich" :lol:

The article I saw said "because I can", either response is brilliant though.

I would like to pretend if I earned £100,000 a week I wouldn't drive around with piles of cash in the passenger seat but in reality I so would :lol:

Following on from my moan about ESPN's live table not working properly, I have another one. There's an advert on at the moment for their mobile/online services where a load of people are walking about with short captions above their heads. Stuff like 'City get their man', 'Boss sacked' and other similar headlines.

Well one of them is 'Star passed it?'. Can anyone explain how this could make sense if not an utterly embarrassing grammatical error?

Guest Heneage

I think Balotelli is an absolute legend aswell, but if it was Nile Ranger doing these things people would be calling for him to get the lethal injection and going on about how much of a c*** he is.

'IF'?

Balotelli has at least displayed some elements of talent and isn't at City because they have no one else. Ranger has been given the chance few strikers his age with his current limited ability get. The chance to play regularly and reach their full potential as well as learn from some good players. Instead he prefers to get table football's with his face made up and turn down finishing lessons with a player who's scored more this season than Ranger is likely to score in his entire Premier League career.

Balotelli isn't our player but to even compare him and Ranger is daft as they are on different levels of ability to begin.

Following on from my moan about ESPN's live table not working properly, I have another one. There's an advert on at the moment for their mobile/online services where a load of people are walking about with short captions above their heads. Stuff like 'City get their man', 'Boss sacked' and other similar headlines.

Well one of them is 'Star passed it?'. Can anyone explain how this could make sense if not an utterly embarrassing grammatical error?

I always write/type that as "passed it." Seems to make more sense than "past it," if that's what you're getting at.

I think Balotelli is an absolute legend aswell, but if it was Nile Ranger doing these things people would be calling for him to get the lethal injection and going on about how much of a c*** he is.

'IF'?

Balotelli has at least displayed some elements of talent and isn't at City because they have no one else. Ranger has been given the chance few strikers his age with his current limited ability get. The chance to play regularly and reach their full potential as well as learn from some good players. Instead he prefers to get table football's with his face made up and turn down finishing lessons with a player who's scored more this season than Ranger is likely to score in his entire Premier League career.

Balotelli isn't our player but to even compare him and Ranger is daft as they are on different levels of ability to begin.

See this is where the Ranger stuff get's silly :lol:

What has he done? Been late for training, tattoo'd his lip, got a football table with his face on and walked around clubs with bottles in his hands.

Hardly comparable to having his car impounded 27 times, driving his car into womens prisons and throwing darts at youth players is it? :lol:

Guest Heneage

'IF'?

See this is where the Ranger stuff get's silly :lol:

What has he done? Been late for training, tattoo'd his lip, got a football table with his face on and walked around clubs with bottles in his hands.

Hardly comparable to having his car impounded 27 times, driving his car into womens prisons and throwing darts at youth players is it? :lol:

I didn't say it was. However neither is the pinnacle of professionalism.

say what?

it's bursting with patronising back handed complements and outright lies

here's just one of them

'There will be no relegation drama this season, though. The Toon Army should be thankful for that. They won't be, but they should be.'

fuck OFF you cunt

Guest Heneage

We've not been back in the top flight for a season and he thinks we'd scoff at the fact we've stayed up, sorry that's very naive.

By all accounts, Newcastle are on a sounder financial footing, irrespective of the Carroll money. High earners such as Joey Barton and Jose Enrique are also expected to leave in the summer.

Thank god for that eh!

I was being sarcastic, the ... was meant to show my sarcasm but now I realise it just looks like it leads on the the link  :lol:

The article is terrible.

oh, haha. sorry i didnt catch that, for the record i wasnt telling you to fuck off, that was directed at ladyboy. think i might write him a reply.