Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/4765641_700b.jpg

s***...

No one picked up on this shit? WTF is that? Seedorf looks fucking huge, like a basketball player, fuck is that?

"Against this background, the 'Maestrito', elegant as ever, waited after training to call Mark Cook to one side.

Solano started to talk, in fluent English, gesturing and pointing out the mistakes made by Cook explaining they can't happen again.

While Solano spoke, Cook listened attentively, shaking his head and accepting his mistakes."

Evening lads,

Having put it off for a couple of years, have finally bitten the bullet and decided to start up my own blog. Apologies in advance for the amateur format, but I am just getting to grips with it and want to see how long I retain interest before investing a significant amount of time/money in it.

Anyway would be great if some of you could take a look and even better if you fancy leaving a comment or two!

http://ifsholascores.wordpress.com/

Apologies in advance if you see any obvious N-O-isms!

Cheers

First comment would be to get all of that text out of the header. Put it in an about section in the left or right column (if you really want it somewhere).

Second, if you haven't already, create a Twitter account for the blog so you can post links to your posts. Use hashtags to help get the word out.

I've wanted to start some kind of NUFC related site for awhile, but have never been able to decide what kind and not sure I have the proper time. Good luck!

I started one a few weeks ago. Got around 600 views so far from Twitter/FB.

O'Neill gave me some advice, his tennis blog is very good ;)

Have gone on Twitter:

@if_shola_scores

Any followers would be greatly received!

What's your blog Cabaye - would love to give it a read and even set a link to it on my page? Obviously, I wouldn't expect you to link back, until I've got some followers of my own - wouldn't want to jump on your hard work.

Guest neesy111

Lee Dixon joins ITV. :anguish:

Why is he emphasising going to ITV to do 'live football'? Seems like a random dig at the beeb.

It's probably over pay tbh.  Can't believe Hansen was on 2M a year until 2011.

Lee Dixon joins ITV. :anguish:

Why is he emphasising going to ITV to do 'live football'? Seems like a random dig at the beeb.

It's probably over pay tbh.  Can't believe Hansen was on 2M a year until 2011.

What the fuck?