Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-winger-Florent-Malouda-wants-to-end-his-playing-days-in-Brazil-article596069.html

Florent Malouda has gone up 10 fold in my estimation wants to go and end his career playing in South America. Totally what I'd be doing if I was a footballer of decent stature.

If I was a pro footballer, I'd die to play in the real Clásico. La Bombonera full to the brim, man...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-winger-Florent-Malouda-wants-to-end-his-playing-days-in-Brazil-article596069.html

Florent Malouda has gone up 10 fold in my estimation wants to go and end his career playing in South America. Totally what I'd be doing if I was a footballer of decent stature.

If I was a pro footballer, I'd die to play in the real Clásico. La Bombonera full to the brim, man...

I know. It's crackers in there at the best of times nevermind when they're playing River.

Plus if you're playing in South America and are any form of attacking player you can sack off all that fall back in to position and defend rubbish you learnt in Europe and just do what the hell you please.

yeah it is a pretty good goal a one which no doubt if he tried againc would go over the bar.

9 times out of 10 he would fail to connect with the ball. Him and most players in this world, mind.

Yeah and considering the standard of player we are talking about it makes the goal even more astonishing

[/quot.e]

Guest Tall Striker

Gill said part of the losses related to one-off payments after bank loans were turned into a bond, totalling £47million. He added that if 'goodwill' losses - an accounting practice relating to the original takeover - of £35.2million, and foreign exchange losses of £19million (which should be recovered next year) and depreciation are ignored, United would have an actual profit of about £25million.

Aye well if I ignore 50,000 miles worth of depreciation on my car, it's still worth the same amount as when I bought it. Anyone want to do business??

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
Following his call-up to the England squad to face Montenegro, 33-year-old Kevin Davies believes he can be the new Emile Heskey.

:lol:

Reading Mark Hughes interview in Daily Mail & he said "'People think “nice little Fulham”, but this club is at the cutting edge of the modern game. Mark Taylor is head of sports medicine and exercise science and he’s the most qualified of his type. Mark and his team can give you the extra one or two per cent that can make a difference on a Saturday afternoon." & I thought is that the guy who was with us & it is:

Mark Taylor – Head of Sports Medicine and Exercise Science

Mark Taylor joined Fulham in the spring of 2008 as Head of Sports Medicine and Exercise Science following spells with Newcastle United and Bolton Wanderers.

Mark is the most qualified ex-professional football-playing physiotherapist in the Premier League.

Prior to seven highly successful years at the Reebok Stadium, Mark spent four seasons at Blackburn Rovers.

Mark’s Sports Medicine and Science department has achieved unrivalled results in injury prevention in recent years.

Prior to his work in Sports Medicine and Exercise Science, Mark enjoyed a 12-year career in the professional game, amassing 325 appearances for Hartlepool, Crewe, Blackpool, Cardiff City and Wrexham.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/MatchAndTeam/SquadManagement/MarkTaylor.aspx#ixzz11rRSgt54

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/MatchAndTeam/SquadManagement/MarkTaylor.aspx#ixzz11rRMas1f

Kazenga's just scored a screamer for Brighton by the sounds of it, if he gets more goals in his game he could be an exciting prospect because his pace can worry anyone!

They better win now. Just for me.

Guest Slarth

Kazenga's just scored a screamer for Brighton by the sounds of it, if he gets more goals in his game he could be an exciting prospect because his pace can worry anyone!

It was a short free kick played to him outside the area, canny shot though. The match is on Sky atm, he playing pretty well for them.

It was a short free kick played to him outside the area, canny shot though. The match is on Sky atm, he playing pretty well for them.

Ahh sorry I've only got radio commentary, over reacting as they do. Good on the lad though