Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

In the rags today :

NOTW: Tottenham are ready to make an £8million move for Newcastle defender Jose Enrique.  Newcastle have seen enough of Hatem Ben Arfa to offer him a permanent deal

Star: Manchester City are the latest club to eye Newcastle striker Andy Carroll.

Mirror: Newcastle owner Mike Ashley says Andy Carroll isn't for sale at any price

Aye, but it's fun.

In all seriousness, I dunno... the Wilkins incident looks to have ruffled a few feathers, and I'm pretty sure Ancelotti will have been pissed off about him leaving. It doesn't look like he's in control at Chelsea.

Aye, but it's fun.

In all seriousness, I dunno... the Wilkins incident looks to have ruffled a few feathers, and I'm pretty sure Ancelotti will have been pissed off about him leaving. It doesn't look like he's in control at Chelsea.

it does rather look like roman is taking a much more hands on approach. the appointment of the scout guy as the assistant speaks volume because its obvious he ain't carlos choice.

It probably is, Dan. Independent of this rumour though, any truth to it or not, it's safe to say Chelsea have a few problems at the moment. I really think Wilkins' departure will have ramifications at some point and, as jdckelly says, the appointment to "assistant first-team coach" of this Emenalo character (even though Ancelotti said he wouldn't be doing any coaching!) just confuses things further. It's all very odd.

Henry Winter says Chelsea say it's all BS.

probably right but somethings up at chelsea

why do owners feel the need to interfere at this kind of level especially after a rather succesful campaign last year for them

Abramovich wants the Champions League title & wants Chelsea as a break even club rumours say. Whatever is going on though, they do have problems behind the scenes.

It's a strange season.

Chelsea - started off very well but now been beaten 4 times already, and definite struggles behind the scenes.

Arsenal - beaten 4 times already, old habits die hard.

Man Utd - despite playing poorly by their standards throughout this season, they remain unbeaten and are arguably in the best shape.

Man City - Mancini's tactics called into question and dropped plenty of points already, and obvious questions over whether he can keep players surely motivated by money, happy.

Spurs - going along alright but dropped plenty of points themselves.

Guest Heneage

he's probably just shitting himself at the prospect of playing us next week and losing 3 on the spin! 

Did he not do that on Saturday?

It's a strange season.

Chelsea - started off very well but now been beaten 4 times already, and definite struggles behind the scenes.

Arsenal - beaten 4 times already, old habits die hard.

Man Utd - despite playing poorly by their standards throughout this season, they remain unbeaten and are arguably in the best shape.

Man City - Mancini's tactics called into question and dropped plenty of points already, and obvious questions over whether he can keep players surely motivated by money, happy.

Spurs - going along alright but dropped plenty of points themselves.

tbh the only consistent side in the prem has been west ham and thats being consistently shit, everyone else is all over the place