Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

found this on twitter and its a fair point

GlennMoore7 Glenn Moore

by PaulHayward_gnm

Boro have done the FA a huge favour, can fine QPR five points now without fear of an appeal.

Fair point indeed. Can still secure the title on the final day at home then (that is if QPR are docked points).

Guest palnese

Dunno if Giggs, but Marcos Alonso has been arrested following his involvement in a drink/drive car accident in Madrid, from which the death of a 20-year old woman resulted.

Dunno if Giggs, but Marcos Alonso has been arrested following his involvement in a drink/drive car accident in Madrid, from which the death of a 20-year old woman resulted.

Somewhat reminds me of that car accident involving Patrick Kluivert all those years ago.

As far as I can remember, Man Utd were playing and Giggs did indeed score, and somebody in the 'Other Games' thread was about 15 minutes behind everyone else in posting the now infamous line.

That's awful.

How could you live with yourself after being responsible for something like that, I know I couldn't.

Been watching stuff on Youtube about the Austria Salzburg fans who broke away when the club was taken over by Red Bull and the name/colours everything was changed. Great story really, after 4 straight promotions up tp the 3rd tier they're about to finish a season not as champions for the first time. Hopefully they can keep going and get back to the top flight :thup:

Mini-documentary thing from a couple of years ago:

Some clips of their fans now:

That is brilliant Sewelly. Can't believe Red Bull destroyed a club's history just like that, it's just inexcusable.

Fantastic to see the fans' passion and pride shine. Long may the club's success continue :thup:  :clap:

Apparently the woman who died was his girlfriend.

For some strange reason i had a random thought about the time, years ago, we played at Blackburn and i think a lad called Micky Fenton or something like that scored a couple of goals, one was a good lob over Shaka, think we lost 2-0, just a random thought.

Random thought? That game has haunted my dreams for 15 years.