Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

He quite clearly tries to flick it back into play and run around her to get to the ball. She's in his path and they collide.

Also, he's out of shot for at least five seconds so he could be apologising etc then.

Complete non-story.

Oh, and it's hugely ironic that we're talking about the official that was at the centre of a sexism row and people are talking like they expect the player to suddenly be all apologetic and patronising towards her and not just get on with the game like he would if the official was male.

Oh, and it's hugely ironic that we're talking about the official that was at the centre of a sexism row and people are talking like they expect the player to suddenly be all apologetic and patronising towards her and not just get on with the game like he would if the official was male.

Shouldn't matter if they are male or female. If you knock someone over, you help them up and apologise.

I may shout an apology as I run back to position, but just imagine they conceded or something bad happened because he was spending his time picking up the linesman/woman, asking how she was, whether she wanted a cup of tea? no chance. Apologise after the game if it was that terrible.

On another note, surely she could've moved away a little bit? The plays getting pretty fucking close and she's just staionary. I was under the impression a linesperson had the skill of running sideways whilst still keeping their eye on play.

Can't imagine anyone calling him a 'cowardly f***ing prick' if he knocked a male linesman over. Can't imagine it making the papers either.

Exactly. What rubbish :lol:

Can't imagine anyone calling him a 'cowardly f***ing prick' if he knocked a male linesman over. Can't imagine it making the papers either.

there would be if there were a question over it being deliberate.

Tbf, bet it wouldn't have been highlighted at all, apart from maybe appearing on one of those terrible Soccer AM montages.

Tbf, bet it wouldn't have been highlighted at all, apart from maybe appearing on one of those terrible Soccer AM montages.

if it was deliberate ?, don't you remember the d'urso push ?

BBAAMMM :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN_iizRM9Bg&feature=player_embedded

Search "John O'Shea is s***. Couldn't hit a gays arse with a dildo" on the video site.

Look at that video, everyone is getting involved.

Someone karate kicks someone in the back, and other people are fighting.

But look at the Number 10 on the running track (holding the ball), stands there and just kicks the ball, with a connection that would make Shola proud  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Totally agree. A linesman was took out last week in a game i watched(for the life of me i cant recall which but it was a live TV game on Sky) was almost a sliding tackle and nowt was said about it.

BBAAMMM :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN_iizRM9Bg&feature=player_embedded

Search "John O'Shea is s***. Couldn't hit a gays arse with a dildo" on the video site.

Look at that video, everyone is getting involved.

Someone karate kicks someone in the back, and other people are fighting.

But look at the Number 10 on the running track (holding the ball), stands there and just kicks the ball, with a connection that would make Shola proud  :lol:

:lol: Good spot!

Guest Stephen927

Could have at least helped her up.

He had to get back and defend. I'd be pissed off if it was Danny Simpson who knocked her over and we conceded a goal from a cross from that flank while he was apologising.

She's a big girl she can get on with it. I'd be willing to stake a lot of money that he didn't leave the stadium without apologising to her.

Totally agree. A linesman was took out last week in a game i watched(for the life of me i cant recall which but it was a live TV game on Sky) was almost a sliding tackle and nowt was said about it.

nothing would have been said about this incident if there wasn't the suspicion that it was deliberate.

It's been well known that he has a fondness of Newcastle for a while, He was caught on camera sticking his fingers up to Man Utd fans when they beat us in the FA Cup final a few years ago.