Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I think they're well within their rights to hold up an Argentina shirt. Free speech always and forever.

The thing is he is only doing it to be a pure cunt. He probably knows fuck all about the Falklands war and probably wasn't even born when it happened. They're within their 'rights' but he deserves a good kick up the arse.

Colo eats at McDonalds. Official.

No surprise to see he has got his clan with him as well, as most people from 3rd world places & the west end of Newcastle still class a day out to Maccy D's as a treat.

Argentina is anything but a 3rd world country.

I think they're well within their rights to hold up an Argentina shirt. Free speech always and forever.

The thing is he is only doing it to be a pure c***. He probably knows f*** all about the Falklands war and probably wasn't even born when it happened. They're within their 'rights' but he deserves a good kick up the arse.

Babs is all for free speech man he does not do a paddy when we talk about  BLACK POWER or references to Nigerian footballers being older than the dates on there passports.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/article2872402.ece

What a complete Twunt.

You've to ask why out of all games they'd do it against Celtic though.

Seriously, the Old Firm just pisses me off no end.

It should be one of the most respected and historic derbies in world football, but I just can't bring myself to like them one bit. Both sets of fans are bunch of cretinous twats who more interested in hating each other over religion and politics than they are football - which is probably a good job, because if the OF game at the weekend is anything to go by then the football is of total wank quality.

What a complete Twunt.

It should be one of the most respected and historic derbies in world football, but I just can't bring myself to like them one bit. Both sets of fans are bunch of cretinous twats who more interested in hating each other over religion and politics than they are football - which is probably a good job, because if the OF game at the weekend is anything to go by then the football is of total wank quality.

Old Firm is a pretty shite derby as well by all accounts, mainly because it's not about the football. Whereas in Turkey you have Fenerbache and Galatasaray for instance, it's just about the football. They want their football team to be better than the other, that's what it is about for them, nothing to do with politics.

The thing is he is only doing it to be a pure c***. He probably knows f*** all about the Falklands war and probably wasn't even born when it happened. They're within their 'rights' but he deserves a good kick up the arse.

Babs is all for free speech man he does not do a paddy when we talk about  BLACK POWER or references to Nigerian footballers being older than the dates on there passports.

Yeah I am all for free speech. This does not mean I have to agree with this type of idiocy and nonsense. I do not ask for these people to be banned, I simply rubbish their arguments with my vastly superior thought and knowledge or ignore them completely as I did with the "forever young" nonsense where people decided to take the piss out of my country with no provocation.

What a complete Twunt.

Old Firm is a pretty shite derby as well by all accounts, mainly because it's not about the football.

So, like the majority of derbies, then.

What a complete Twunt.

Old Firm is a pretty shite derby as well by all accounts, mainly because it's not about the football.

So, like the majority of derbies, then.

See edit.

But yeah.

Our rivalry with Madrid is heavily politically driven... makes it tastier if you ask me (it's not like we have violence problems anyway). Although I always found the whole Irish thing regarding the Old Firm games to be a bit bollocks (yet again I have never been there).

No surprise to see he has got his clan with him as well, as most people from 3rd world places & the west end of Newcastle still class a day out to Maccy D's as a treat.

It is hardly Brazil is it. It one of those places STA Travel sell for GAP year pricks students as Buenos Aries has decent clubs/nightlife but at same time it ticks a box to say you have mingled with people from the slums.

Yeah I am all for free speech. This does not mean I have to agree with this type of idiocy and nonsense. I do not ask for these people to be banned, I simply rubbish their arguments with my vastly superior thought and knowledge or ignore them completely as I did with the "forever young" nonsense where people decided to take the piss out of my country with no provocation.

As I said your all for free speech.

Another thing devaluing the Old Firm is that they face each other like 10 f***ing times each season.

I dont think it does it adds to it if anything. Players looking to settle scores from a few games ago, the last result still fresh in the minds & pissing off the losing team.

Another thing devaluing the Old Firm is that they face each other like 10 f***ing times each season.

I dont think it does it adds to it if anything. Players looking to settle scores from a few games ago, the last result still fresh in the minds & pissing off the losing team.

Nah, IMO it doesn't as there's blatantly no time to get fired up before the next match. The results being fresh in mind is nothing against wanting to settle the score from months ago and only having one chance left this season to do it. If they lose one, they know there's another coming in just a few days anyways.

There's so much more glory and pain at stake for derbies in normal leagues because there's such a long time until next time.

Our rivalry with Madrid is heavily politically driven... makes it tastier if you ask me (it's not like we have violence problems anyway). Although I always found the whole Irish thing regarding the Old Firm games to be a bit bollocks (yet again I have never been there).

Politically driven yes, but with the emphasis firmly based on the football - and superb football at that. The Old Firm is the other way round, where the whole rivalry is based on longstanding religious divisions, and these divisions create the focus for the whole thing. To me it just seems like the football is just a stage for them to better one another.

When you see them with the Irish flags on one side and UJ on the other - it's just a bit sad. And then you have Celtic fans supporting Ireland and Rangers fans supporting England instead of both of them backing Scotland. I did the whole Irish history thing in school aswell and it was tedious as fuck, such a pointless argument and an uninteresting subject.

Definitely.

It is hardly Brazil is it. It one of those places STA Travel sell for GAP year pricks students as Buenos Aries has decent clubs/nightlife but at same time it ticks a box to say you have mingled with people from the slums.

Only time you I mixed with the slumdogs of BA is at to and on the way to the match. Awesome city.

I quite like him. Football needs to have some rogues to make it more interesting.

True.

Football would be a boring game if everybody was your straight as a dye, model professionals.

It's like Raúl, I hate him and love him for being the arrogant cunt that he is. Or when Stoichkov played for us, now that was a big mouth  :lol: