Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I mean less than 3% of the Uk population are black, unless Ive misunderstood, which does happen tbh.

Well that wouldn't really matter, should it? Shouldn't the demography of football managers more or less reflect the demographic make-up of the footballing population? Aren't some 30% of footballers in the UK black? Thought I had read that somewhere on the board recently.

while I fully accept a smaller % are managers than players, I doubt its much of a story when compared to population ratio,

and considering the % of Black players when these managers were players- probs a lot less, nearer to the % that are currently managers.

I don't understand how "black british" or "asian british" are options on the census forms, or just any form in general. Surely if you are a British person of Asian descent then your ethnicity is Asian, not British?

What if your Ginger?

I don't understand how "black british" or "asian british" are options on the census forms, or just any form in general. Surely if you are a British person of Asian descent then your ethnicity is Asian, not British?

What if your Ginger?

You shouldn't be allowed to complete forms.

What if your Ginger?

well precisely, the thick plottens

Must say I've gone through an entire education system and can only remember 1 black kid in that entire span. The percentage in the North East must be very low for African/Caribbean descent.

think that link i posted was something like 0.7% for Northumberland.

Must say I've gone through an entire education system and can only remember 1 black kid in that entire span. The percentage in the North East must be very low for African/Caribbean descent.

We had none of afro caribbean descent, couple of indian kids, couple of pakistani/bangladeshi kids and a handful of Vietnamese boat children (refugees) who were housed by Gateshead Council in the old concrete jungle that was St Cuthberts Village.

think that link i posted was something like 0.7% for Northumberland.

I think that's really sad, we need more black people with geordie accents. It contributes so much to sholas hero status

What happend to Boavista?

Despite finishing ninth in the 2007–08 season, Boavista was relegated to the second division due to alleged intimidation of referees in 2003–04, through its involvement in the Apito Dourado corruption scandal.

The club suffered greatly throughout 2008–09, and although finishing in 15th place was, at first, spared from relegation to the third level, due to the irregularities-related demotion of F.C. Vizela. The club's financial debts, however, led to an eventual demotion nonetheless.

Ouch.