Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

That is a remarkable low percentage. I don't know what gave me the indication that there were more.

I thought it would be way more but I'm in London. 80-odd percent white seems really high.

it obviously only includes the ones they actually know about

fucking hell! people jump on words so easily, if cp40 was a racist he wouldnt have a black person on his avatar.

if a black bloke called me a white honkey i would just get over it!

:facepalm:

You have serious issues.

f***ing hell! people jump on words so easily, if cp40 was a racist he wouldnt have a black person on his avatar.

You have serious issues.

why?

f***ing hell! people jump on words so easily, if cp40 was a racist he wouldnt have a black person on his avatar.

You have serious issues.

why?

Because your constant need to post inflamatory statements to people you don't know on an internet site indicates a deep seated craving for attention and a desire to be acknowledged and validated even if it is in a negative manner.

You have serious issues.

why?

Because your constant need to post inflamatory statements to people you don't know on an internet site indicates a deep seated craving for attention and a desire to be acknowledged and validated even if it is in a negative manner.

Areet lads, settle it down Ive accepted im the baddy. im not Racist.

This made me laugh, from that same article:

Everton may have to do without the services of Landon Donovan in the second half of the season, according to the Daily Mirror.

The American striker has been a big hit in his loan spells at Goodison Park and has an open invitation to sign up once again in the New Year.

But apparently the 30-year-old wants to go and find himself by backpacking to far-off lands. "Right now, I need time to think and that is impossible to achieve while I am playing," he said. "I plan to spend a lot of time travelling to distant places, alone. I'm not sure where."

Can you tell he's from California?  :idiot2:

:lol: I love it. He'll become a vagabond, traveling to far off distant lands. Probably train at a monastery deep in Tibet, find himself and his true purpose, come back and lead the U.S. to victory in the World Cup.

Become who you were born to be, Landon.