Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

He had the chance to make a statement and he really hasn't. Defoe should stay in and Barry, Zamora and C Cole should be out. Maybe start phasing out Lampard too.

Lampard should definitely be fazed out. It's one from him or Gerrard and he's two years younger...

whats the point of putting in the same big name failures and dropping the players who didnt play at the wc?

He's teaching them a lesson.

Redknapp has blatantly had words with Capello telling him not to pick Defoe and Huddlestone, IMO.

if a manager could ring capello up and forbid him from picking his players then no doubt fergie would have been on the phone telling capello not to pick rooney

Not sure how much pre-season game time Rooney has had, might want him to get some minutes in with England.

Dont put anything past the dodgy fuck Redknapp!

if a manager could ring capello up and forbid him from picking his players then no doubt fergie would have been on the phone telling capello not to pick rooney

Not sure how much pre-season game time Rooney has had, might want him to get some minutes in with England.

dawson is in the squad though, and given spurs choices at cb ain't ever likely to be large with woodgate permanently crocked and king crocked often enough too i doubt redknapp would tell capello not to pick huddlestone defoe crouch lennon but pick dawson

dawson is in the squad though, and given spurs choices at cb ain't ever likely to be large with woodgate permanently crocked and king crocked often enough too i doubt redknapp would tell capello not to pick huddlestone defoe crouch lennon but pick dawson

Doesnt want it to look too on top though does he.

Guest neesy111

Carrick's fit to play us.

probably good, cos apparently to every ManUSA fan, he's a total liability to them

Guest neesy111

i agree with some of with he is saying, but i despise him and that paper :lol:

rooney is not even in the top 10 players in the world, and manusa have their worst team in years for me, not one world class midfielder in the team at all

Is for Newcastle, the third promoted team, I hope and pray they stay up.

I love the Toon Army, and their devotion deserves so much better than they've had to suffer.

I think I've just realised there's nothing Piers Morgan could do or say that would make me think he was any less of a cunt :lol:

http://www.trulyreds.com/20100806/watch-ipswich-no-thanks-its-cheaper-at-united/

Want to go and watch Roy Keane’s Ipswich Town in The Championship this season? No thanks, it’s cheaper to go to Old Trafford.  ‘Surely, there must be some sort of mistake’ you say but surprisingly enough, it’s a fact. A survey of all 92 English professional clubs conducted by FourFourTwo magazine has found that a season ticket at Ipswich Town will set you back £1001, more expensive than the £931 it costs to attend Old Trafford.

It’s hard to believe that a season ticket entitling the owner to a seat in section D of the Cobbold Stand at Portman Road is the fourth most expensive in the country with Newcastle at £975 and Manchester United at £931 coming in fifth and sixth respectively. Arsenal offers the most expensive season ticket at £1825 with the dearest single ticket for a match at the Emirates Stadium costing £94.

The 2010/11 most expensive season tickets

1 – Arsenal – £1825

2 – Tottenham – £1695

3 – Chelsea – £1210

4 – Ipswich – £1001

5 – Newcastle – £975

6 – Manchester United – £931

7 – Fulham £899

8 – West Ham £850

9 – Liverpool £785

10 – QPR £699

Capello

"I will be sticking with most of my experienced players for the next few games because if I can still learn, so can they."

"I spoke with Johnson after the last friendly and he said he couldn't breathe during the game, he was so excited to play at Wembley. For this reason I thought he was not ready to stay with us. He had come a long way in a season, from Middlesbrough to Manchester City to England, but he was too young for the World Cup."

http://www.trulyreds.com/20100806/watch-ipswich-no-thanks-its-cheaper-at-united/

Want to go and watch Roy Keane’s Ipswich Town in The Championship this season? No thanks, it’s cheaper to go to Old Trafford.  ‘Surely, there must be some sort of mistake’ you say but surprisingly enough, it’s a fact. A survey of all 92 English professional clubs conducted by FourFourTwo magazine has found that a season ticket at Ipswich Town will set you back £1001, more expensive than the £931 it costs to attend Old Trafford.

It’s hard to believe that a season ticket entitling the owner to a seat in section D of the Cobbold Stand at Portman Road is the fourth most expensive in the country with Newcastle at £975 and Manchester United at £931 coming in fifth and sixth respectively. Arsenal offers the most expensive season ticket at £1825 with the dearest single ticket for a match at the Emirates Stadium costing £94.

1 – Arsenal – £1825

2 – Tottenham – £1695

3 – Chelsea – £1210

4 – Ipswich – £1001

5 – Newcastle – £975

7 – Fulham £899

8 – West Ham £850

9 – Liverpool £785

10 – QPR £699

Remember Arsenal's most expensive seats include free half time beer and food.

They don't mention this and the cheapest season ticket is of a decent price.

Another thing, i used to be able get tickets to any game at £20 as a junior at Arsenal the tickets are massively varied and are accessible to everyone.

Looking at the most expensive is a bit of an insult.

tbf though, they're looking at the top price at every club. They haven't just picked the most expensive at Arsenal and all the cheapest at every other club. Can't remember there being too many £900 tickets at SJP.

Capello

"I will be sticking with most of my experienced players for the next few games because if I can still learn, so can they."

If that's true he really should've got the sack after the WC. I feel for you, England. :undecided:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

1 – Arsenal – £1825

2 – Tottenham – £1695

3 – Chelsea – £1210

4 – Ipswich – £1001

5 – Newcastle – £975

7 – Fulham £899

8 – West Ham £850

9 – Liverpool £785

10 – QPR £699

Remember Arsenal's most expensive seats include free half time beer and food.

They don't mention this and the cheapest season ticket is of a decent price.

Another thing, i used to be able get tickets to any game at £20 as a junior at Arsenal the tickets are massively varied and are accessible to everyone.

Looking at the most expensive is a bit of an insult.

Wouldn't be too bothered Ash, those prices will be for the posh suck your knob seats. If people are paying that for them, then more power to Arsenal. Its clubs like West Ham I'd be more insulted by being asked to pay £850 to watch their crap (notice I don't mention the £900+ for the Toon posh seats!).

Most clubs do cheaper Junior prices, though £20 still seems higher than what I remember the Toon's to be.

Blackburn goalkeeper Paul Robinson has retired from international football.

Fair play to the lad. Capello thought David James and Rob Green were better than him 2 months ago so why would he rate him now? He's never going to be first choice again so he might aswell concentrate on having a good few seasons with his club.