Celebrations.

kane2005

As for celebrations....was always a big fan of Mick Channon's one arm windmill.

Of course back then there wasn't much footy on the TV so you didn't get to see too many, and there certainly wasn't all the planned "look at me" celebrations.

I did like my son's celebration when he was first playing footy in Texas aged about 4.  Broke through, sloted home and without breaking stride peeled away in a nice aeroplane. Got a nice laugh from the parents that day.

Rob Lee (and Sir Bob) when Lee scored at Wembley.

Also Sir Bob when Nobby scored at Leeds in the 4-3 "Bobby Robson does a jog of delight..."

Never knew Marcel Desailly was a Spurs fan. (just to Henry's right)

Rodney Marsh is to the top right of him :)

Henry's celebration when he scored that free kick and he mouthed to the ref 'Is that ok?' referring to the placement of the ball for the free kick, I think.

At the time, I thought the Chelsea team one (2000 or so, Vialli, Petrescu, Poyet etc) was class, when they all lied down on their sides pointing to the sky, posing for the camera.  It's a bit gay now, like.

Guest firetotheworks

I love a good knee slide myself, but I like either a bit of cockyness or just wildness. Highlights include Henry scoring a freekick and turning with a absolutely dead pan face and saying 'is that enough?' or something.

As for wildness, Giggs vs Arsenal stands out, as well as Ginola vs Man United when he almost lashed Bez  :lol: Van Porsie when he scored against Charlton and even though it was disallowed, Sol Campbell vs Argentina. You could see how much it meant to all of them, and that's what I loved about them.