Scunthorpe Utd 2 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 20/10/09 - Post match reaction from page 20

Dave

Guest toonlass

Expected this tonight. Disgraceful. We've a cat in hell's chance of winning this league now we've been found out.

Utter bollocks.

We've played some fantastic football at times, it's a bad patch that needs fixing, stop talking as if every goal we've scored has been pure luck.

WTF?  :yikes: Have you been watching a totally different team?

Guest Jungle Barry

Clearly missing Colo and Taylor, we saw against Huddersfield that Simpson was ropey at best at centre half and I haven't been impressed by the georgian who's name I can't spell although he might improve with either of them alongside him.

Fingers crossed for saturday and hopefully we'll get back on track.

I really don't know what to say, other than I predicted this.

It's not really gonna help when I say that that's probably the worst Scunthorpe have played this season (bar Sheff Weds and Cardiff!) and the best player was missing.

I think I'll avoid this thread now, and concentrate on the "sale" thread.

Guest icemanblue

Some fantastic football? Are you on glue?

We've played 'Good' football then you pedant.

Or are you going to dispute the goals against Ipswich, Reading, WBA, there were some good passing and movement during those games, to make out like we've been pure luck is just lunacy.

Pedant? Fantastic is slightly different to 'good', you complete fuckwit.

EDIT: Oh, you've deleted it. That's some faith you have in your views.

Guest toonlass

Or are you going to dispute the goals against Ipswich, Reading, WBA, there were some good passing and movement during those games, to make out like we've been pure luck is just lunacy.

bluelaugh.gif

Guest Heneage

Like I give a s*** what you think. Keyboard warrior.

The perception ofo ur football is purely subjective, I've been impressed with some of our play this year, some say good I think some of it has been Premier League quality ergo fantastic. Now if you'd like to try and change the record trolling my posts magic, if not, fuck off.

Guest Jungle Barry

Nixon is correct, we have played decent in patches we aren't top of the league (ish) and nor do you beat sides by 3 and 4 by being lucky.

Quite simply, as we all said during the summer as soon as we encounter a few injuries in key positions we are knackered.

Point proved the last few games.

Guest icemanblue

The perception ofo ur football is purely subjective, I've been impressed with some of our play this year, some say good I think some of it has been Premier League quality ergo fantastic. Now if you'd like to try and change the record trolling my posts magic, if not, fuck off.

Well, er, hmmm, you.... eh?!

Just how many chocolate liquers have you had, mate?

Premier League quality?? fkin hell. the bits of the premiership ive caught this season look like they're being played on fast forward compared to the slow rubbish we've dished up. we'd be humiliated if this side played in the premiership.

Guest Heneage

The perception ofo ur football is purely subjective, I've been impressed with some of our play this year, some say good I think some of it has been Premier League quality ergo fantastic. Now if you'd like to try and change the record trolling my posts magic, if not, f*** off.

Premier League quality?? fkin hell. the bits of the premiership ive caught this season look like they're being played on fast forward compared to the slow rubbish we've dished up. we'd be humiliated if this side played in the premiership.

I said at times, never have I said consistently, huge difference.