Scunthorpe Utd 2 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 20/10/09 - Post match reaction from page 20

Dave

Hughton got the lineup badly wrong again but just look at that central defence man, it's a complete joke

Who should he have played instead?

that was my point genius, there is nobody else

ok sry, I did misunderstood it than.

nee bother mate. The defence isn't his fault at all tbh.

If he's serious in any way about getting the club promoted to claw back more cash in the summer (which won't happen anyway), he'll appoint a proper manager and bin this idea of appointing Hughton. He'll also spend a bit in January. It's called 'speculate to accumulate', you fat cunt.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your creasing me up tonight man!

I'm here all week.

:lol:

Hughton got the lineup badly wrong again but just look at that central defence man, it's a complete joke

We have had almost a week knowing Taylor and Colo would miss these two games, why was there not further loans brought in? No they spent the time discussing him becoming manager instead :knuppel2:

Yeah, new players for two games is the way forward :thup:

Who should he have played instead?

someone capable of scoring. do we have any? I would try Harewood and Løvenkrands up front next, and nolan kinda behind. certainly the last games have shown this isnt working.

The best was Harewood and Ranger

Guest Geordiesned

There may be nobody else to play in central defence but it was Hughton who thought Kishi would be good cover. He seems to be getting worse with every game!

The Doncaster gate will definitely be down on Saturday. Can't see many people who haven't already had the cash duped out of them two years ago paying money to go and watch that shite like.

When does the 1 payment for 3 year season ticket end, is it at the end of this season or the end of next season?

The issue is morale as it was last season.

We go on a bad streak, the players lose confidence & they stop playing it. Luck goes against us and it all goes tits up. Its the same everytime.

We need a manager who can turn that around & lift players again, only Keegan has done that recently. These players lose faith in their ability vvvvvv quickly.

What ability? Has it not crossed your mind that they got relegated because they were basically shit footballers?

There may be nobody else to play in central defence but it was Hughton who thought Kishi would be good cover. He seems to be getting worse with every game!

zurab, simpson and harewood havnt impressed me at all since they arrived. its either a good reason why hughton shouldnt be manager or why ashley shouldnt make decisions, depending on which one chose them

He can do a job at RB.

I think.

I hope.

I'm not sure.

I haven't got a fecking clue.

Guest toonlass

Every fan should boycott the game on sat, the fat cunt is is toying with OUR club, and pissing about. Show him where it hurts!

Form a picket line outside the turnstiles eh?

Guest Roger Kint

We have had almost a week knowing Taylor and Colo would miss these two games, why was there not further loans brought in? No they spent the time discussing him becoming manager instead :knuppel2:

Yeah, new players for two games is the way forward :thup:

Incapable of working out we have a small squad to begin with there, nice one ;D

zurab, simpson and harewood havnt impressed me at all since they arrived. its either a good reason why hughton shouldnt be manager or why ashley shouldnt make decisions, depending on which one chose them

Simpson's a good RB

Probably recommended to him by Allardyce. So yeah, a bit of a cock for not realising Allardyce is a complete clown when it comes to judging ability.

Guest palnese

He can do a job at RB.

I think.

I hope.

I'm not sure.

He can't

fyp

Can't echo any of the feelings of apathy from some on here, I'm absolutely gutted.  It really hits you full on in the face where we're at when we play a league match at a club that is breaking their attendance record, which is shy of 9,000.  And then we lose to them.  Fucking shite.

Guest thefishman

Every fan should boycott the game on sat, the fat c*** is is toying with OUR club, and pissing about. Show him where it hurts!

Form a picket line outside the turnstiles eh?

Will you bring the tea and radio?