Scunthorpe Utd 2 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 20/10/09 - Post match reaction from page 20

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

Can we not get John Carver in instead of clueless Hughton? He can see the problems that are obvious to up all bar Ashley and his puppet!

Guest prestonj1989

What's the news on Staylor and Colo? We need 'em back ASAP.

Colo back for Doncaster, Taylor back for Sheff U - hopefully

Guest Brewcastle

Down to 6th place  :facepalm:

Did they take 3 points off us? Is that a new rule?!?

sorry i am 5 days ahead of everyone else

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Guest Heneage

I am still confused as to how Hughton is being blamed for this, was he playing right back? There's 11 cunts I blame before Hughton.

Fucking disgrace

The players out there tonight have over 200 international caps between them and yet they can't beat fucking Scunthorpe.

Can't deny that Ashley deserves a fuckton of blame, but those players and Hughton need to have a fucking word with themselves. 

If you're paid as a professional footballer but can't pass the ball then it's time to look for a new career.

Can we not get John Carver in instead of clueless Hughton? He can see the problems that are obvious to up all bar Ashley and his puppet!

Carver isn't prepared to be a yes man and he's also a mate of Shearer. No chance in hell of that happening.

If he's serious in any way about getting the club promoted to claw back more cash in the summer (which won't happen anyway), he'll appoint a proper manager and bin this idea of appointing Hughton. He'll also spend a bit in January. It's called 'speculate to accumulate', you fat cunt.

I am still confused as to how Hughton is being blamed for this, was he playing right back? There's 11 c***s I blame before Hughton.

Cant see much that he did wrong. Clearly we started the game playing & passing it, so thats what they were instructed to do. The two goals come from mistakes, he cant do much about that.

The players just aint playing. At best you can say he should have played 2 upfront, but nolans looking more dangerous than any of them right now.

Its also massively hard to say much atall from radio coverage.