Is boycotting ultimately the only way to force Ashley out eventually?

Guest neesy111

As much as a c*** Ashley is, how is losing to Scunthorpe his fault?

It's the same squad that Beat Ipswich 4-0, we should be more than capable.

Its not the same side, Colo & Taylor were out so we conceded two awful goals.

We needed more cover/better players brought in/a manager who can bring in better players/whatever else you want.

All of that can be put down to Ashley easily.

Bold bits are the way I see it from the outside, to put it simply.

He really is massive for you, this season even more so than last season perhaps.

Guest WashyGeordie

We need to atleast protest and put more pressure on Ashley & co.

There's too much apathy towards the whole situation when we're basically getting screwed over so overall he's getting it way too comfortable.

Shambles.

Guest toonlass

There's too much apathy towards the whole situation when we're basically getting screwed over so overall he's getting it way too comfortable.

Shambles.

What form do you envision this protest taking? Why would Ashley take anymore notice of a protest now when it has done fuck all in the past?

How many times ffs.

Protests and chanting won't work; they just won't. He doesn't give a fuck what we say or what we think.

Stop focussing all effort on trying to get one over on Ashley, and support the team. They need it more than ever.

Who gives a fuck what other people think btw? They spout shit and all hate us anyway :lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

Shambles.

What form do you envision this protest taking? Why would Ashley take anymore notice of a protest now when it has done f*** all in the past?

We've only done 1 protest and we're doing nothing atm to pressurise him, so surely acting upon something will be better than just keeping it in and not doing anything?

Guest WashyGeordie

How many times ffs.

Protests and chanting won't work; they just won't. He doesn't give a f*** what we say or what we think.

Stop focussing all effort on trying to get one over on Ashley, and support the team. They need it more than ever.

Who gives a f*** what other people think btw? They spout s*** and all hate us anyway :lol:

I support the team, I'm not boycotting it, I just think we need to apply more pressure, we may lose everything, but we can just start all over again.

:shifty:

Guest neesy111

How many times ffs.

Protests and chanting won't work; they just won't. He doesn't give a fuck what we say or what we think.

Who gives a fuck what other people think btw? They spout shit and all hate us anyway :lol:

support those fuckers, they don't deserve any support, would rather support my own deathbed

How many times ffs.

support those fuckers, they don't deserve any support, would rather support my own deathbed

What you'd lay under the coffin?

Guest sicko2ndbest

How many times ffs.

Protests and chanting won't work; they just won't. He doesn't give a f*** what we say or what we think.

Who gives a f*** what other people think btw? They spout s*** and all hate us anyway :lol:

Jonny your delusional

We need Ashley out. The team are shit with or without us. Concentrate our efforts on him

Guest toonlass

Shambles.

What form do you envision this protest taking? Why would Ashley take anymore notice of a protest now when it has done f*** all in the past?

We've only done 1 protest and we're doing nothing atm to pressurise him, so surely acting upon something will be better than just keeping it in and not doing anything?

And that protest did bugger all mate.

I am all for getting Ashley out of the club and as quickly as possible, but what the hell is perservering with the shite protests we have already had when they didn't work the last time.

Guest neesy111

We definetly need to take a heavy handed approach.

what it needs to be is something massive, and maybe different, but defo's agree on it being heavy handed

Guest WashyGeordie

Shambles.

And that protest did bugger all mate.

I am all for getting Ashley out of the club and as quickly as possible, but what the hell is perservering with the s**** protests we have already had when they didn't work the last time.

Well somehow, we do need to take action in my opinion.

We're fans of the club, we do have a say, and we're being mugged off atm.

Guest neesy111

Money is all Ashley understands, so if he stays cut off the supply.

I'd rather get put into administration than put up with this shit any longer, but he'd accept anything he could get for it rather than loose it all.

if we cut off the money, and he see's he could lose even more, he'll try for a quick sale instantly

How many times ffs.

Jonny your delusional

We need Ashley out. The team are s*** with or without us. Concentrate our efforts on him

I'm delusional?! :lol:

There have ben chants and protests against Ashley since September last year, wha the fuck makes you think it's suddenly gonna work?

Fucking hell man, it's this sort of attitude that will see us remain in this shit league.

Ashley is a clueless, spiteless wanker. You could paint 'fuck off you bastard' on the side of his car and he wouldn't bat an eyelid.

There's only one delusional side in this argument. We're in the shit, only positive action will get us out of it. Introducing obstacles to this will just see morale hit rock bottom an this past few weeks has shown how that affects the players.

This has gone beyond Mike Ashley now. I'm not wasting my breath on him anymore.

Call me delusional, call me whatever you like. But I'll be on those terraces on Saturday afternoon singing Newcastle United to victory and supporting this team back where it belongs.

Guest neesy111

tbf, these protests i believe have been very light hearted, and co-ordinated effort before, during and after a game, would be more effective and get more attention from press who we know already getting on ashley's back now

Guest WashyGeordie

How many times ffs.

Jonny your delusional

We need Ashley out. The team are s*** with or without us. Concentrate our efforts on him

There have ben chants and protests against Ashley since September last year, wha the f*** makes you think it's suddenly gonna work?

f***ing hell man, it's this sort of attitude that will see us remain in this s*** league.

Ashley is a clueless, spiteless w*****. You could paint 'f*** off you b******' on the side of his car and he wouldn't bat an eyelid.

There's only one delusional side in this argument. We're in the s***, only positive action will get us out of it. Introducing obstacles to this will just see morale hit rock bottom an this past few weeks has shown how that affects the players.

Call me delusional, call me whatever you like. But I'll be on those terraces on Saturday afternoon singing Newcastle United to victory and supporting this team back where it belongs.

Of course 1 protest last year, and a chant that lasts for 30 seconds which doesn't include Ashley, Llambias's or one of the other cronies aren't going to work.

We need to up our anti as fans to do what's right for the club, and that's to get rid of Ashley.

The 'least we can do is put more banners up, protest outside of SJP, don't buy official products etc.

How many times ffs.

Jonny your delusional

There have ben chants and protests against Ashley since September last year, wha the fuck makes you think it's suddenly gonna work?

Fucking hell man, it's this sort of attitude that will see us remain in this shit league.

Ashley is a clueless, spiteless wanker. You could paint 'fuck off you bastard' on the side of his car and he wouldn't bat an eyelid.

There's only one delusional side in this argument. We're in the shit, only positive action will get us out of it. Introducing obstacles to this will just see morale hit rock bottom an this past few weeks has shown how that affects the players.

Protests won't work but shite gate receipts will, especially with our wage bill.

Fuck the best supporters in  the land bollocks this club needs us to take drastic action.

Guest neesy111

How many times ffs.

Jonny your delusional

Protests won't work but shite gate receipts will, especially with our wage bill.

Fuck the best supporters in  the land bollocks this club needs us to take drastic action.

very good point there, loyalty of the fans is now hurting the club even more

as soon as the cash flow comes crashing down, he'll get the hint, it's probably cos of the fact gate receipts have been decent so far, he's wanting to stick around again

Guest VegasToon

Ashley is a massive cunt.  None of the options will work.  He doesn't care what happens.  We boycott, he'll put us in admistration.  We support the team, he laughs.  Killing the fucker is the only answer.  :knuppel2:

Guest WashyGeordie

Ashley is a massive c***.  None of the options will work.  He doesn't care what happens.  We boycott, he'll put us in admistration.  We support the team, he laughs.   Killing the f***er is the only answer.   :knuppel2:

How much are hitmans these days?

Surely doing that will be more beneficial than the NUST trying to stump up with the money to take over.  :shifty: