Sol Campbell joins on one-year contract

Ericz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm quite pleased he's here, at least he can marshal a defense and always the type of expirience to carry on as a defenseive coach when he hangs his boots up.

Perch    Campbell   Williamson    Enrique

One of the better backlines we've gone into a season with.

I agree. Get in a good anchor man in midfield and we'll be larffing.

I'm quite pleased he's here, at least he can marshal a defense and always the type of expirience to carry on as a defenseive coach when he hangs his boots up.

Perch    Campbell   Williamson    Enrique

One of the better backlines we've gone into a season with.

It was better than that last season. :lol:

No football videos please folks, for the billionth time. That video is fucking shite anyway, serious clutching at straws going on for 75% of it.

(Campbell's return video on YouTube, for those wondering.)

I do like the fact that video has opted to omit the 3 goals Arsenal conceded in that first game. :thup:

It's absolutely gash man. Even some of the bits where it tries to make him look good he looks shocking :lol:

I do like the fact that video has opted to omit the 3 goals Arsenal conceded in that first game. :thup:

It's absolutely gash man. Even some of the bits where it tries to make him look good he looks shocking :lol:

Worse than that Colo at the World Cup (I think) one that was doing the rounds?

Worse than that Colo at the World Cup (I think) one that was doing the rounds?

I didn't see that one mate. This one is pretty poor though, aside from a couple of pacey covering moments and his goal.

No matter what his age says this club for the first time sign a world class defender..

We should sign Maldini, Beckenbauer and Cafu to complete our first world class defence then.

Was watching some old videos and the Newcastle 3 - 1 Arsenal game came on. I miss Shearer. Also, Henry was terrifyingly good.

Sol Campbell gave away a penalty btw, but it was actually a cracking tackle.

Edit: Shearer pleaded with the ref not to send Parlour off. It was so emotional, what a legend.

No matter what his age says this club for the first time sign a world class defender..

woodgate?

Woodgate didn't achieve half what Sol achieve in his career. The case with Woodgate is what might have bee....