Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest elbee909

Bolton's stadium actually has it's seats form a massive Reebok symbol as well as a large emblem on the front of the stadium. I'm not at the stadium, so maybe I am misunderstanding the issue, here. Why is it considered such an affront to the club?

Boltons stadium has a Reebok emblem? I would never have guessed that, cheers for pointing it out. It would of been nice if it was local firms logo instead like that trainer company that was formed in Bolton in 1895.

:lol:

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8605/71852486592595791724780.jpg

feckin horrorendus!

That actually looks even worse than i thought it could. Wasnt so bothered about it before, but seeing that, Jesus!

From the Wigan match thread:

I hate home games. Miracle that Tiote wasnt sent off, can't remember a player giving so many fouls away. Btw if anyone was wondering what the Gallowgate masterpiece finished looked like:

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6827/dsc00558x.jpg

Looks f***ing abysmal.

WHAT THE f***.

Seriously who the f*** thought that was a good idea. It looks TERRIBLE. I mean what the f***. Is someone in a helecopter going to see that and think, oh look, sports direct on that stadium, I'll go and buy some new trainers when I've landed. WHAT THE f***

Fucking terrible colours on the stadium. SHIT.

Ha ha, f***ing enjoy it spackers.

Over reaction my arse.

Thats dispicable.

Oh gawd i'm totally over reacting!!! Oh man am like a bitch on her worst period ever!!!!!

Look, its f***ing shocking, end of.

Its hidious and tacky as f***.

If you think its ok, let me ride down your carpet stairs on my bare arese like a dog with worms. 

wont be long 'til your match tickets have: "Sports Direct.com South Stand" written on them...

This is going to happen btw. Ive been thinking about it, just look at that bloody stand. It has another SD sign on it facing the street. Its building up to it.

Ha ha, f***ing enjoy it spackers.

Over reaction my arse.

Thats dispicable.

Oh gawd i'm totally over reacting!!! Oh man am like a bitch on her worst period ever!!!!!

Look, its f***ing shocking, end of.

Its hidious and tacky as f***.

If you think its ok, let me ride down your carpet stairs on my bare arese like a dog with worms. 

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

wont be long 'til your match tickets have: "Sports Direct.com South Stand" written on them...

This is going to happen btw. Ive been thinking about it, just look at that bloody stand. It has another SD sign on it facing the street. Its building up to it.

Bloody hope not.