Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone told me today they went on a SJP tour and the guide told them Sports Direct will be our sponsor next year and our kit will be red, white and blue :lol:

Didnt the club sign a new deal with Northern Rock at the beginning of the season?

We'll have both on the shirts.

Guest Tall Striker

Not allowed (unless we get relegated).

Was surprised we didn't do that last season, seemed an easy route of revenue.

Perhaps NR had it in the deal that they'd be our only shirt sponsor if we went down?

• 6 months later...

I hope this is as accurate as his stuff about Ben Arfa's leg being on back to front.

stevewraith steve wraith

Heard a rumour that club taking Newcastle united down from east stand and replacing with..yep you guessed it#nufc

12 hours ago

stevewraith steve wraith

Sports direct@st james park apparently. Will be in place b4 new season.noticed 1 above monument metro?!

12 hours ago

Fucking disgraceful if true.

This is a wind up aii? that would of all the shit things hes done dishearten me the most, that stand and the club name on it is iconic man :(

As I mentioned Wraith was clearly talking rubbish about Ben Arfa, fingers crossed this is bollocks too. If they really do want to put that up somewhere it would be daft as fuck not to simply amend the writing already on the Leazes (*spits*).

Guest Antec

Maybe potential advertisers just weren't impressed enough with what was already there and this will spur them on

Maybe potential advertisers just weren't impressed enough with what was already there and this will spur them on

Positive spin ha, theres no way he'll flog the advertising rights, Sports direct is absolutely everywhere in st james'.

Everywhere!!! Its just not necessary now

Guest Antec

Positive spin ha, theres no way he'll flog the advertising rights, Sports direct is absolutely everywhere in st james'.

Everywhere!!! Its just not necessary now

Actually I'm wrong, it's the stadium naming rights they're trying to sell

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/nov/04/newcastle-united-naming-stadium-rights

Might all still be bollocks though