Values

Thespence

After seeing a red top say AC is worth £4 million how much do you think other members of our squad or worth.

Steve Harper

Fabricio Coloccini

José Enrique

Kevin Nolan

Joey Barton

Danny Guthrie

Peter Løvenkrands

Ryan Taylor

Alan Smith (vice-captain)

Jonás Gutiérrez

Geremi

Nicky Butt (captain)

Shola Ameobi

Andy Carroll

Kazenga LuaLua

Tim Krul

Steven Taylor

Tamás Kádár

Nile Ranger

Haris Vučkić

And our absent striker

Xisco

After seeing a red top say AC is worth £4 million how much do you think other members of our squad or worth.

Steve Harper £1m

Fabricio Coloccini £3m

José Enrique £5m

Kevin Nolan £3.5m

Joey Barton £3m

Danny Guthrie £3m

Peter Løvenkrands £0

Ryan Taylor £2m

Alan Smith (vice-captain) £2.5m

Jonás Gutiérrez £6m

Geremi £500k

Nicky Butt (captain) £0

Shola Ameobi £3m

Andy Carroll £4m

Kazenga LuaLua £1m

Tim Krul £2m

Steven Taylor £7m

Tamás Kádár £1m

Nile Ranger £2m

Haris Vučkić £2m

And our absent striker

Xisco £3m

A cross between what i think and what i reckon would be accepted by the club. (mainly what would be accepted)

Ah Xisco, did you already talk about the gay photos that surfaced of him about a week ago?

They did the rounds last season & some came up with the classic of something along the lines of "it is how latin lads hang out".

I don't grab other guys' nipples and kiss them in the mouth.

Ah Xisco, did you already talk about the gay photos that surfaced of him about a week ago?

They did the rounds last season & some came up with the classic of something along the lines of "it is how latin lads hang out".

Liar.

:razz:

Steve Harper - £0

Fabricio Coloccini - £3m

José Enrique - £5m

Kevin Nolan - £2m

Joey Barton - £500k

Danny Guthrie -  £1m

Peter Løvenkrands - £500k

Ryan Taylor - £1m

Alan Smith (vice-captain) - £2m

Jonás Gutiérrez  - £7m(after he has been brilliant in the WC :) )

Geremi - £250k

Nicky Butt (captain) - £0

Shola Ameobi - £2m

Andy Carroll - £4m apparantly

Kazenga LuaLua - £500k

Tim Krul - £3m

Steven Taylor - £4m

Tamás Kádár - £1m

Nile Ranger - £1m

Haris Vučkić - £1m

And our absent striker

Xisco - no idea. £1m?

Wonder what our squad was worth back when Bobby was manager with Bellamy and Shearer leading the line.

Guest Heneage

How do you think Spanish football and the fans would react if he was to admit bisexuality, I know there are questions over Ramos and Guti famously dated a transvestite.

How do you think Spanish football and the fans would react if he was to admit bisexuality, I know there are questions over Ramos and Guti famously dated a transvestite.

He'd never see the end of it. Some population segments in Spain are still pretty homophobic. Although since he's a secondary important player in a small club, he could be well ignored (i.e., Guti gets lots of abuse because he plays for Real)

Is there any openly gay footballer, by the way?

Guest Heneage

He'd never see the end of it. Some population segments in Spain are still pretty homophobic. Although since he's a secondary important player in a small club, he could be well ignored (i.e., Guti gets lots of abuse because he plays for Real)

Yeah I saw some photos in a Spanish gossip magazine of Ramos kissing a guy much like Xisco. The only gay footballer who admitted it was Justin Fashanu wasn't it?

I think you won't ever get a player to admit it, and why should they? What does it matter who a player is with be it man or woman, it just gives the idiots more things to shout abuse about.

Going back a bit, but Justin Fashanu was openly gay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Fashanu

Hell, what a sad story.

Guest Heneage

Dunno, guess it will be good if it wasn't considered a thing that has to be kept as a secret. But I guess it's not worth the hassle for a footballer.

Sergio Ramos shags a pretty fit bird, btw.

Yeah she's really hot,  he might just be bisexual, but even that would get abuse.

for all he came out it wasn't really at the height of his career. and good on the toonn fans at london road when he came on(i was there). rarely has a sub making his debut received such a cheer.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Steve Harper- £1m

Fabricio Coloccini- £3m

José Enrique- £5m

Kevin Nolan- £3m

Joey Barton- £2.5m

Danny Guthrie- £2.5m

Peter Løvenkrands- 300K

Ryan Taylor- £2m

Alan Smith (vice-captain)- £2m

Jonás Gutiérrez- £5.75m

Geremi- £250k

Nicky Butt (captain)- 0