Dyer speaks about eye injury

Skirge

Walked into a poll? More like he was punched by a team mate.  blueyes.gif

yea i heard he was having an argument with martins over who was faster, apparently it got a bit out ov hand and martins walloped him  blueyes.gif

Walked into a poll? More like he was punched by a team mate.  blueyes.gif

yea i heard he was having an argument with martins over who was faster, apparently it got a bit out ov hand and martins walloped him  blueyes.gif

I reckon Dyer is faster like.

Regardless of nearly losing his sight, it's one sob story after another with him.  He should shut the **** up, and get on with things. 

No but he's been really really ill; and he WANTS to come back and play; loves the club/fans/etc; international class; desperately bad luck; not his fault, its a top secret illness; and he's had a baby, so he's all mature now; match winner tbh;

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

i still don't get it,he hit a POST, in the middle of training!?

First of all,what kind of training ground have posts near training,unless kerion ment a goal post,either ways,how did he not see it:S!

Never mind that,kerion is  a big player,he is one of those who played a part in our bobby robson brilliant team,his luck is really bad,he always gets injured for reasons such as his running style ruined his muscles,he hit a post!,etc..

lets just hope he can stay fit,we really need him now,and lets hope he shows us every reason to give him a first team place.

i still don't get it,he hit a POST, in the middle of training!?

First of all,what kind of training ground have posts near training,unless kerion ment a goal post,either ways,how did he not see it:S!

Never mind that,kerion is  a big player,he is one of those who played a part in our bobby robson brilliant team,his luck is really bad,he always gets injured for reasons such as his running style ruined his muscles,he hit a post!,etc..

lets just hope he can stay fit,we really need him now,and lets hope he shows us every reason to give him a first team place.

He's not a big player. He just thinks he is.