World Cup 2018 Host cities - Newcastle and Makemville both chosen

Fenham Mag

It's a shame that outsiders will have their view of the north east soured by visiting Sunderland. I just hope any negative viewpoints aren't associated with us.

they will metro in and out for the game, but eat and stay in newcastle.

It's a shame that outsiders will have their view of the north east soured by visiting Sunderland. I just hope any negative viewpoints aren't associated with us.

they will metro in and out for the game, but eat and stay in newcastle.

like most of the sunderland squad  O0

Didnt take long for one of the unwashed to get the wrong end of the stick yet again.

SMB - whats that sunderland is hosting some of the world cup?! woop! ftm!

:facepalm:

i saw them celebrating getting out the hat first and saying it would have has us twitching. ;D

before thier server packed up.

Good news for the mackems and us. Hopefully, some money will get thrown Sunderland's way to help tart up their hole of a city.

It's not a city, doesnt have a  proper catherdral

Not sure what your point is. It's clearly a city. As much as mackems (the footballer supporters) are deluded idiots, mackems the people are good, NE folk like the rest of us.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

Good news for the mackems and us. Hopefully, some money will get thrown Sunderland's way to help tart up their hole of a city.

It's not a city, doesnt have a  proper catherdral

Not sure what your point is. It's clearly a city. As much as mackems (the footballer supporters) are deluded idiots, mackems the people are good, NE folk like the rest of us.

Maybe yes,  but they are still not a proper city,  They won it in a lottery for the queens golden jubilee