Will the match be called off tomorrow?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Roger Kint

What was the original thread title?  I can only assume it was "NUFC confirm that match tomorrow is cancelled".

You havent read anything in this thread then? It didnt change til a few posts back ;D

its actually quite depressing, posting that link and remembering the football from back then!!

:sadnod: :no: :sadnod:

The football played by Newcastle, who fielded 11 Englishmen, is a complete team game. When they have the ball, the speed of their running opens up a galaxy of possibilities; when the ball is with their opponents, black-and-white shirts seem to mass behind it as rapidly as they flood forward.

Yeah times have changed just a bit  :undecided:

its actually quite depressing, posting that link and remembering the football from back then!!

:sadnod: :no: :sadnod:

The football played by Newcastle, who fielded 11 Englishmen, is a complete team game. When they have the ball, the speed of their running opens up a galaxy of possibilities; when the ball is with their opponents, black-and-white shirts seem to mass behind it as rapidly as they flood forward.

Yeah times have changed just a bit  :undecided:

Not really, the bit in bold still applies.

You might complain about going from London, but a mate of mine from Denmark got two tickets in birthday present from his wife. This is/was gonna be his first Newcastle game on stadium, and he has already been in Newcastle for a couple of days, I reckon he'll be a bit disappointed if it gets called off.

You might complain about going from London, but a mate of mine from Denmark got two tickets in birthday present from his wife. This is/was gonna be his first Newcastle game on stadium, and he has already been in Newcastle for a couple of days, I reckon he'll be a bit disappointed if it gets called off.

:lol: Fair enough.

If they call it off the decision had better be made early.

Yep. Not sure if I'm going to make the journey yet due to the weather but if I do, I don't want to be turning around halfway there.

Fucking English sissies. "Ooh, it's cold. We can't play football when it's cold. Hur hur hur."

Pretty sure St. James' has under soil heating as well so the pitch can't get frozen regardless, or am I mistaken?

It's all health and safety though mate..crowd safety.

Fucking English sissies. "Ooh, it's cold. We can't play football when it's cold. Hur hur hur."

Pretty sure St. James' has under soil heating as well so the pitch can't get frozen regardless, or am I mistaken?

Not again.

:lol:

It's all health and safety though mate..crowd safety.

So you can't have people watching a footy match at the stadium because it's cold/snowing? It makes no sense. ???

Then again, I'm Norwegian. Where the African nations have short breaks for water due to the immense heat, we have short breaks for the snow to be shoveled off the pitch.

Not again.

I've pretty much complained about it every single time a game has been canceled in England since I registered on here. :pow:

Not again.

Did you by the way :lol: at your own post in your own post? :lol:

Not again.

Did you by the way :lol: at your own post in your own post? :lol:

I laughed because I realised you were taking the piss.