Will the match be called off tomorrow?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest toonlass

Is it snowing? I can't be arsed to look out the window.

no

yes

One of us is lying, you'd better go and check.

Fuck that! It would involve moving and I seriously cannot be bothered.

Guest Stephen927

If they get their arses in gear with the grit it won't have to be called off.

you know they wont.

It's almost as though they are surprised every year when it snows in winter.

Look, Newcastle City Council are in the same boat as Ashelys NUFC. Though at least Newcastle CC had a guy sweeping grit out of a transit by hand, all be it in a half hearted way, as opposed t NUFC having no grit on the frontage of Shearers and steps etc at mid-day today.  One of the 2 will fuck it up guaranteed.  unless the pitch is frozen solid eith NCC is responsible for the roads and paths leading to the ground not being safe or MA is responsible for not employing staff to grit the stairs.  No half way house, but there is blame already one way or other and I wor for NCC and have seen their handywor today and NUFC's lack of any handywork.  Get it on!

gonna need like 50 fans to hit St James Park between now and 10am and cover it in grit, if the game is to happen.

That would rely on a reality check and such a thing does not exist here

Up here the gritters are out the second there's even a possibility of freezing temperatures let alone snow.

I have lived in Scotland and they were brilliant at clearing the roads, they even gritted every single public footpath where I lived.

Guest neesy111

that game against charlton should of never been called off, can remember that there was a problem with only 1 road around the stadium

anycase, did we see any premiership game's off no, but there would of been just as serious problems around the stadiums, so it should go ahead

no doubt boro will be trying to get the game called off, at least we haven't called it off 28 hours before kick-off