Will the match be called off tomorrow?

Crumpy Gunt

So hungover, this better be on or else it will spoil an even worse morning. I've got no problem getting to the match , i'm just walking.

Sorry about Sheff Weds mate. Hope you got sorted (other than Backpage hopefully) Never got enough interest for the extra bus plus when we got no further tickets it didn't help any + bus company had run out of volunteers to drive on a Boxing Day.

Don't know if you've thought about Leicester but we'll be going there. PM me mate if you fancy it and i'll do my best to sort something for you.

So hungover, this better be on or else it will spoil an even worse morning. I've got no problem getting to the match , i'm just walking.

Sorry about Sheff Weds mate. Hope you got sorted (other than Backpage hopefully) Never got enough interest for the extra bus plus when we got no further tickets it didn't help any + bus company had run out of volunteers to drive on a Boxing Day.

Don't know if you've thought about Leicester but we'll be going there. PM me mate if you fancy it and i'll do my best to sort something for you.

It ok mate , i got it sorted with Toon Travel .

Guest deathwish

Unfortunately I won't be there today.

Completely snowed in out in the sticks! 

Fucking weather.  At least I can see the game on TV.

On the subject of postponements. Am i right to think new stadiums all have undersoil heating? Surely they have? I'm just wondering if forthcoming trips i'm planning to Leicester and Swansea could be affected. Swansea's on FA cup 5th round day, so could be off for that reason also, i suppose.

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone else miss the start due to the metro's being off? I was at West Monkseaton from just after 12 until about 12.20 when they finally announced there was a points failure at North Shields meaning no metros running in either direction. Cue mass panic on a crowded platform. Loads of people including me trying to book taxis but none available with any firm until after 1pm. I walked out the station wondering how the hell I was going to get to town (I was mortal on Saturday night and still well over the limit so couldn't drive) and told a bloke who was being dropped off by his wife that the metros were off and he kindly offered me and another fella a lift to town! I only missed 2 minutes but that was largely down to the huge queues outside the turnstile. If that was you a massive thank you to you and your mrs and Merry Christmas!

Guest toonlass

Anyone else miss the start due to the metro's being off? I was at West Monkseaton from just after 12 until about 12.20 when they finally announced there was a points failure at North Shields meaning no metros running in either direction. Cue mass panic on a crowded platform. Loads of people including me trying to book taxis but none available with any firm until after 1pm. I walked out the station wondering how the hell I was going to get to town (I was mortal on Saturday night and still well over the limit so couldn't drive) and told a bloke who was being dropped off by his wife that the metros were off and he kindly offered me and another fella a lift to town! I only missed 2 minutes but that was largely down to the huge queues outside the turnstile. If that was you a massive thank you to you and your mrs and Merry Christmas!

Must have just missed that. I got the metro from North Shields just before 12pm and had no problems.

Anyone else miss the start due to the metro's being off?

No but I did miss the first six minutes due to my brother being incompetent.

I had his ticket, I drove up from Manchester, he lives on Clayton Street. He was late. t***.