Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Ryan Taylor was getting absolutely raped to fuck. He was on course for a red card before we hooked him.

He's a shit defender, end of story. As is the bloke on the other side. Depressing argument even trying to pick apart which one is better.

He is but at least he gives us an option going forward and can play on either side which makes him a decent squad player. Simpson is just a f***ing liability.

If Taylor could defend we might just be able to get the bloke who plays left wing a bit further forward, just a thought.

Raylor is probably the worst defender, like.

He is but at least he gives us an option going forward and can play on either side which makes him a decent squad player. Simpson is just a fucking liability.

Which some people seem to disregard, despite it playing a big role in the job of a fullback.

Ryan Taylor was getting absolutely raped to fuck. He was on course for a red card before we hooked him.

He's a shit defender, end of story. As is the bloke on the other side. Depressing argument even trying to pick apart which one is better.

Yet the most talented of the lot is sat on the bench when available, it's ridiculous.

He is but at least he gives us an option going forward and can play on either side which makes him a decent squad player. Simpson is just a f***ing liability.

If Taylor could defend we might just be able to get the bloke who plays left wing a bit further forward, just a thought.

It didn't seem to work when Santon started.

Guest neesy111

Like it would make a difference.  That same player can't even stand on 2 feet most of the time.

Guest neesy111

Raylor is probably the worst defender, like.

He is but at least he gives us an option going forward and can play on either side which makes him a decent squad player. Simpson is just a fucking liability.

Which some people seem to disregard, despite it playing a big role in the job of a fullback.

Danny Simpson offers 0% going forward hence why I'd have Raylor ahead of simpson just on that thought.

Guest neesy111

It didn't seem to work when Santon started.

Jonas is starting to look shagged now which isn't a surprise considering how much work he's had to do.

I think you'll find that Cabaye easily covers the most ground in just about every game this season for us and he doesn't look 'shagged'.  Pathetic excuse.

Mick, you claim Simpson doesn't have an attitude problem, yet when Colo (our captain) had a go at him tonight for yet another pitiful excuse for defending, he just shrugged his shoulders and started doing his pathetic pointing at other people routine. He doesn't accept responsibility for his mistakes and is happy to pass the buck, hardly a great attitude to have for somebody who's supposed to be part of a team.

Guest neesy111

Danny Simpson offers 0% going forward hence why I'd have Raylor ahead of simpson just on that thought.

They are both defenders.

Who's job also is to offer support to the wingers in-front when they have the ball.

Guest neesy111

Mick, you claim Simpson doesn't have an attitude problem, yet when Colo (our captain) had a go at him tonight for yet another pitiful excuse for defending, he just shrugged his shoulders and started doing his pathetic pointing at other people routine. He doesn't accept responsibility for his mistakes and is happy to pass the buck, hardly a great attitude to have for somebody who's supposed to be part of a team.

Williamson had a right go at him as well.  This is not the 1st time we've seen Simpson getting the blame for stuff.

They are both defenders.

Jesus fucking Christ. :lol: You're living in the dark ages, Mick. This isn't 1950 anymore, it's almost 2012 when the role of a fullback isn't solely to defend.

I think you'll find that Cabaye easily covers the most ground in just about every game this season for us and he doesn't look 'shagged'.  Pathetic excuse.

What has the ground that Cabaye covers got to do with Jonas looking shagged?

I didn't see what you've mentioned so I can't comment on it.

Who's job also is to offer support to the wingers in-front when they have the ball.

The first job of a defender is to defend, yes they offer support but in the case of Jonas it goes further than support as he's defending while Taylor stands around and watches people waltz past him.  Jonas was again defending more often than Taylor and Coloccini was also having to cover for him.

Guest neesy111

What has the ground that Cabaye covers got to do with Jonas looking shagged?

You've just said Jonas looks shagged from the extra work he's doing, when he's doing nothing extra compared to any other player in the team.  If he's struggling fitness wise, then it's got nothing to do with helping his full-back.  Considering that full-back is usually the one that needs to help Jonas going forward as the clown can't cross a football for his life.

Jesus f***ing Christ. :lol: You're living in the dark ages, Mick. This isn't 1950 anymore, it's almost 2012 when the role of a fullback isn't solely to defend.

Who said the role of a full-back is soley to defend?

You've just said Jonas looks shagged from the extra work he's doing, when he's doing nothing extra compared to any other player in the team.  If he's struggling fitness wise, then it's got nothing to do with helping his full-back.  Considering that full-back is usually the one that needs to help Jonas going forward as the clown can't cross a football for his life.

Are you trying to say that Jonas isn't doing extra work covering for Taylor?  Also, the clown as you put it has as many league assists and a goal more than the bloke on the other wing who couldn't defend to save his life.

Simpson will be gone in either January or the summer imo. Pardew's clearly losing patience with him re: the contract situation judging by the quotes from a few weeks back, and these piss poor performances will not help negotations for the silly twat. He has ideas above his station if he thinks he'll be anything but a reserve for a club better than Newcastle United, yet I'm fairly sure we'll sell him to QPR or someone and he'll be in the Championship by the close of 2013.

If no clubs will take him, I'm sure Mick will be off to the bank for a loan to make up the shortfall in his wages so he can keep him at NUFC. I've never seen such a staunch defence of a blatantly shit player with a fucking shit attitude in a long time.