Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Was absolutely at fault for Liverpool's second goal, should have left it to Krul! Tbf to him though, the third goal was the combination of Tiote/Simpson.

Still needs to improve his forward play. One of his worst performances tonight.

Was absolutely at fault for Liverpool's second goal, should have left it to Krul! Tbf to him though, the third goal was the combination of Tiote/Simpson.

Still needs to improve his forward play. One of his worst performances tonight.

I would say it was easily his worst performance, at least he's had the bottle and decency to hold his hand up for the 2nd goal.

Guest bimpy474

Never go back on the line its asking for trouble, if the free kick is so good it beats Tim then hats off to the taker, but going back on the line gets you.....well we saw it tonight, fecking stupidity.

The missus said she was worried when they got that free kick, I turned and said to her when Gerrard walked away "there's absolutely zero chance of Bellamy scoring past Krul from there, he can't hit it hard enough", I got the blame for jinxing it, I should have anticipated our full back dashing back to play everyone inside and head it past the goalkeeper.

Guest Rey Mysterio

I say this after most games but it boils my piss watching him play. Horrific technically, not physically or athletically blessed, stinking attitude, beyond belief he can be getting paid a (low) premiership wage for being so incredibly shit.

I say this after most games but it boils my p*ss watching him play. Horrific technically, not physically or athletically blessed, stinking attitude, beyond belief he can be getting paid a (low) premiership wage for being so incredibly s***.

I don't see anything wrong with his attitude, other than that he was poor tonight and he seems to know it.

Guest Rey Mysterio

I say this after most games but it boils my p*ss watching him play. Horrific technically, not physically or athletically blessed, stinking attitude, beyond belief he can be getting paid a (low) premiership wage for being so incredibly s***.

I don't see anything wrong with his attitude, other than that he was poor tonight and he seems to know it.

Seemed to say everyone was poor on his twitter rather than acknowledge his own shite display.

Wasn't referring to that anyway, just his attitude in general. Having a go at team mates when he drops a bollock, apparent inability to shoulder any responsibility or criticism for his actions. Laziness when refusing to make the effort to track back after his Cafu-like exertions up field. (I know we've had a debate on this particular topic before and you don't believe it to be true, but it happened yet again tonight).

Seemed to say everyone was poor on his twitter rather than acknowledge his own s**** display.

Wasn't referring to that anyway, just his attitude in general. Having a go at team mates when he drops a bollock, apparent inability to shoulder any responsibility or criticism for his actions. Laziness when refusing to make the effort to track back after his Cafu-like exertions up field. (I know we've had a debate on this particular topic before and you don't believe it to be true, but it happened yet again tonight).

He did go forward tonight and did nothing to get back, like I said he was poor and he knows it.

The moment when Simpson started back-pedalling towards his post was just rotten. My neighbour, Liverpool fan (cunt - born and bred Yorkshire), was watching it on his TV, which was faster than my coverage. I hear him screaming "YESS!!!" just as i'm about to go "Danny Simpson wtf r u duin?"... i stutter and the ball's in the net.

Single worst moment of the season. :lol:

The moment when Simpson started back-pedalling towards his post was just rotten. My neighbour, Liverpool fan (c*** - born and bred Yorkshire), was watching it on his TV, which was faster than my coverage. I hear him screaming "YESS!!!" just as i'm about to go "Danny Simpson wtf r u duin?"... i stutter and the ball's in the net.

Single worst moment of the season. :lol:

It was so horrible yet so utterly predictable. I was moaning about the freekick and saying how classic liverpool it would be if Gerrard then goes and scores. But then Bellamy steps over it so im relieved. THEN fucking simpson starts running back and im screaming "WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"..................Goal. FFS

What a f***ing shambles he was tonight. I place the blame for the second and third goals squarely upon him. He's comfortably the worst of the three full-backs we have.

Ryan Taylor was replaced at half time because he's comfortably the worst of the three full-backs.

Guest Rey Mysterio

What a f***ing shambles he was tonight. I place the blame for the second and third goals squarely upon him. He's comfortably the worst of the three full-backs we have.

Ryan Taylor was replaced at half time because he's comfortably the worst of the three full-backs.

That wasn't the reason though was it Mick.