Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

I fear we miss him a great deal. He is the guy with the most clearance in the PL off the line last year. He gave us all when he played I wonder who will clear all those balls.

Debuchy.

Think that's his point that we shouldn't need so many goal clearances with a proper Right back defending and hopefully another Centre half

Playing a more possession game with players like Debuchy should conceed less shots on goal, shouldn't be too strong an issue, Simpson sort of covered up a problem with our game that needed fixing, not that he's not appreciated, he did good last ditch defending for us.

Guest Phil K

I wonder if perchs good performances second half of season means defensive signings have been pushed back in importance

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NlBEMWNGFuc/TbgM-UNs0HI/AAAAAAAAcTo/mAtPL1iwmfc/s1600/meme_faces_07.jpg

Theresa May isn't it ?

Imagine if we sell Simpson and sign Debuchy on the same day. Not sure I'll be able to handle it.

Especially when you consider absolute f*ck all has happened so far, it would just be a overload of information that my brain is not used to handling.

Luckily i believe in the incompetence of our board  :smug:

Yeah, but they're sponsored by Waitrose. Swings and roundabouts.

edit: A bizarre kind of irony that Danny Simpson could well be playing for a team sponsored by a firm that thinks people should pay way over the odds for very standard level items

better?

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7649/83814054.jpg

:lol: alas, you know me too well

Hmm. Very conflicted about this kid now. On one hand, he's really a very mediocre player. On the other hand, he just tweeted #CostcoIsLedge and posted this pic:

http://i.imgur.com/Fp6HT.jpg

Find it very hard to dislike a fan of Costco.

Used to have a teddy bear that big when I was a little'un, always wondered what happened to it. My mum says I never did. . .

That was Pedo-bear, your mum never knew.

Hmm. Very conflicted about this kid now. On one hand, he's really a very mediocre player. On the other hand, he just tweeted #CostcoIsLedge and posted this pic:

http://i.imgur.com/Fp6HT.jpg

Find it very hard to dislike a fan of Costco.

Used to have a teddy bear that big when I was a little'un, always wondered what happened to it. My mum says I never did. . .

That was Pedo-bear, your mum never knew.

:lol:

get in.

Guest BooBoo

Would rather get rid if it frees money up tbh

What's he gonna fetch though in the last year of his contract? £1million? Shouldn't really have any baring on our summer recruiting.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would rather get rid if it frees money up tbh

Agree but surely we shouldn't be requiring that?

I think thats just the way we work tbh. Simpson and Xisco are the only ones i think AP would be happy to let go. Xisco will go down to the last day again when we take what we can.

Sometimes it works, and sometimes, as last summer showed, it dosnt.

MA likes to see the money in the bank, thats just the way he seems to be.

Its catch 22 tbh

Get the new player in  (Debuchy) and the buying club for Simpson knows you want to get rid so will haggle hard

Sell the player first and the selling club (Lille) know your desperate

Guest bimpy474

Not travelled with the squad?

Where's this?

Wasn't it a question ?

What you talking about?

Why you asking ?

Guest sicko2ndbest

You never know with S2B.

Steady on Fen ;)

He is normally one of the ones who tweets about his journey, who hes sitting by etc

Its a blatant guess to be honest. The question mark was to get clarification more than anything else :)