Geremi

Guest toonlass

To be fair to Geremi he was a cracking little player in 2001.

I wouldn't ever boo one of my own players, IMO it's uncalled for and won't solve anything. Even after travelling for three hours through the rotten conditions on tuesday night to go and watch my local team, Hampton and Richmond, play away at Lewes in an FA Trophy replay, amongst 15 other hardy souls, and watching us lose 3-1 whilst  putting in probably the most abject display ever seen against a team who are so broke they are having to play their under 18 side in senior matches. Even after this I still clapped the team off the pitch, it's what I believe a fan should do.

I won't tell anyone else not to boo though if they want. We are all entitled to an opinion.

Guest toonlass

Geremi gets a seriously bad rap at this club and I can't figure out why.

He's the only player who can run and yet go backwards.

He's not the worlds best footballer by any stretch of the imagination but he gets absolutely slated for no good reason.  He has never done anything but go out there and give 100% (even if his 100% is not up to everyone's par) and been a model professional and yet gets tons of schtick.  I just don't understand it.  There are far worse footballers and professionals at this club that get no where near as many negative words attributed to them.

He is complete and utter wank. He was a complete embarrassment in his last game for us. He was boo'ed as he went off and deservedly so.

It wouldn't surprise me if his contract isn't paid up in January.

Booing a player is never ever deserved and if you do, you are a "charva" (as you all call it) and deservedly so.  Go somewhere else and be a douche.  If you boo, you are one of two things: 1) a young kid or 2) an old bitter drunk.  Have a word with yourself before you outwardly boo and learn to actually support a team.

I spend about £1000 per season on tickets home and away so I'll choose to boo any fucker I think deserves it. I've EARNED the right and so have many others.

I like the 'old bitter drunk' bit mind!

How does spending money on a season ticket earn you something? Are we going back to the 'soopa fan' ways are we?

It's even worse when fans come out with the "ooooh you're a soopa fan" just because they have nowt better to throw. When you have organised as much travel to games as Crumpy has then come back and throw your cheap insults around.

I don't go in for booing players but if you pay your money you can bare your arse at the players for all I care. If they play like dogshite why should they be applauded off the field? Are we blind sheep who just applaud because they are wearing black and white, and not expecting any decent play from them?

He's not the worlds best footballer by any stretch of the imagination but he gets absolutely slated for no good reason.  He has never done anything but go out there and give 100% (even if his 100% is not up to everyone's par) and been a model professional and yet gets tons of schtick.  I just don't understand it.  There are far worse footballers and professionals at this club that get no where near as many negative words attributed to them.

He is complete and utter wank. He was a complete embarrassment in his last game for us. He was boo'ed as he went off and deservedly so.

Booing a player is never ever deserved and if you do, you are a "charva" (as you all call it) and deservedly so.  Go somewhere else and be a douche.  If you boo, you are one of two things: 1) a young kid or 2) an old bitter drunk.  Have a word with yourself before you outwardly boo and learn to actually support a team.

I spend about £1000 per season on tickets home and away so I'll choose to boo any fucker I think deserves it. I've EARNED the right and so have many others.

I like the 'old bitter drunk' bit mind!

How does spending money on a season ticket earn you something? Are we going back to the 'soopa fan' ways are we?

Doesn't matter how much you spend on a ticket - if you choose to boo it is your right to choose.

If you wanted to see 'soopa fans' in ALL THEIR GLORY then you really should have been at the semi final v Man U in Cardiff (maybe you were) You would, at the final whistle, have witnessed the most sickening sight you could ever have wished to see.

Imo if you spend money supporting the club you are entitled to say whatever you like about the performance of any player.  Booing a player is never deserved you say?  So hypothetically, what if said player rapes his wife, beats his children to death, digs up a corpse and shags that in arse?  Does he then deserve to be boo'd?

Guest Stephen927

Was surprised when I was reading about him yesterday that hes only 31. Legs of a 40 year old.

Welcome to 2 years ago.

He was 29 two years ago.

Imo if you spend money supporting the club you are entitled to say whatever you like about the performance of any player.  Booing a player is never deserved you say?  So hypothetically, what if said player rapes his wife, beats his children to death, digs up a corpse and shags that in arse?  Does he then deserve to be boo'd?

No, clearly he deserves to be in prison. Preferably one in a third world country with a questionable record on human rights.

No, clearly he deserves to be in prison. Preferably one in a third world country with a questionable record on human rights.

Playing for NUFC is the nearest thing in this Country.

Well you'd think the way some of our footballers have treated the club.

Always makes me laugh when people suggest selling him. He's on £60K a week and is a free agent at the end of the season. No other club would match his wages so to get rid of him we'd have to pay up his full contract and release him on a free. We may as well have him hang around the club until the end of his contract in case an emergency arises and we need to play him.

Guest Heneage

He's had a few games this season and looked pretty poor. Plymouth (h) and Scunthorpe (a) in particular. Leicester (h) he was alright tbf.

He's a player for home games that's for sure. I'd like to think he could possibly still pick out a pass/cross.

Guest Stephen927

made granda cacapa look like a teenager, the quicker he goes the better.

Forgot all about him too, plays for Cruizero now apparently. Didn't even realise he had gone.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We'll keep him until the end of the season and then his contract won't be renewed and he'll be released. No club would buy him in the next transfer window. Could be sort of handy anyway until the end of the season, I don't really remember much about how he's done in his three appearances this season.

He is complete and utter w***. He was a complete embarrassment in his last game for us. He was boo'ed as he went off and deservedly so.

:lol: :lol:

I would love to have seen Crumpy's face when he read that.