Newcastle United 0 - 0 Derby County - 28/12/09 - post match reaction from p12

Dave

I have a dog that looks like that rat. I'm starting to think I've been ripped off.

I have a snake that looks like a penis. It lives between my legs. I've named it "Mike", as it only comes out to play when I see a post by Mike.

Who was that asshole punching above his weight?

Ant, of Ant and Dec fame.

I don't think anyone would have said a thing if you left 'fame' out of that post.

Ant and Dec are great, if only because they made the joke "Thank you, Ant or Dec" possible in Love Actually.

I don't think anyone would have said a thing if you left 'fame' out of that post.

Didn't they host American X Factor or something?

You know (just got in) I didn't realize the hideous dwarf, Lee Hendrie, played for Derby.

People go on about Savage. Hendrie is FAR more loathsome than Savage.

The little sh*t is apparently trying to wind up the fans.

You know (just got in) I didn't realize the hideous dwarf, Lee Hendrie, played for Derby.

People go on about Savage. Hendrie is FAR more loathsome than Savage.

The little sh*t is apparently trying to wind up the fans.

I remember when he scored a few screamers in quick sucession one season for Villa a few years back.

Didn't they host American X Factor or something?

I've never heard of that, man. I think they're padding their CV.

Dec, of Ant and Dec fame.

With Georgie Thompson, I think?

Yup.

Fucking hell. Depressing to think I was THAT bored by the last 5-10 minutes that I decided to start discussing who Declan Donnelly is with. :nope:

Half time. Incredible really, because we've actually played well on the whole yet we're not winning. Pretty much the opposite to the rest of the season.

Spot on, although Derby have been getting more and more into it. They look suspect at the back though with the ball over the top.

If we play anything like we did in the first 25 minutes then I can't see Derby getting anything out of this, infact I just think they will fall apart as soon as we score, it's just getting us to go out there and get the goal that is going to be a problem really, but Derby are here for the taking, and an early second half goal for us and I can see this being a rout.