Self-Titled Thread #294726: Pancrate

Yorkie

Done f*** all since scoring. Don't really rate him.

He's started one game since scoring - hardly time to judge him.

He's playing poor in a poor team. He's quick and has a decent touch, I think he deserves a chance at least.

We're the best team in the division. :lol: O0

Aye but we're hardly setting the world alight are we?

Most are 1/2-0 scrappy wins, with a few draws where we've played like today - poor passing and finishing

I was kidding, I know how shite we are playing, hence the O0

Nothing to write home about yet, only seen his last two games...didn't offer all that much. Not seen enough of him to form a proper opinion but I thought he had his good/bad points today.

Points that impress me:

- He at least tries to take on the LB (despite that awful initial attempt where he tripped into the defender and fouled him)

- He tries to get a cross in

- Seems to want the ball and to get forward

- Has a decent level of pace for the Championship

Points that concern me:

- Has no power or pace on his crosses

- Labours on the ball at halfway

- Doesn't seem to have entire control of the ball when running at defenders (opposite of Jonas)

There's a reason why he was a free agent for months and nobody would touch him! Nah In all seriousness he's done nothing of note other than that wonderous goal against Watford, he was half decent tonight, wish he'd attempted to beat his man and cross the ball though. Against Wednesday he was shocking, utterly shocking, looked totally clueless.

He'll be a bit part player for the rest of the season then bugger off come the end of the season, would rather see LuaLua given a chance tbh.

Done f*** all since scoring. Don't really rate him.

He's started one game since scoring - hardly time to judge him.

He's playing poor in a poor team. He's quick and has a decent touch, I think he deserves a chance at least.

We're the best team in the division. :lol: O0

Aye but we're hardly setting the world alight are we?

Most are 1/2-0 scrappy wins, with a few draws where we've played like today - poor passing and finishing

I was kidding, I know how s**** we are playing, hence the O0

You have to spell it out for me man :laugh:

I think there's a reason players are released from clubs and picked up after the transfer window has shut.

He's an average player. That's as good as it gets, imo (well, from his cameos that I've judged him on). He's got a bit of pace to burn and is an ok dribbler of the ball but his final ball has looked pretty sub-standard.

Still, I'll give him another month or two.

He seems limited in the sense that while he's got pace, his ball control isn't great. That's why he's on loan to a Championship side instead of playing at a higher level.

Our other options also have their limitations though. Taylor hits a good, dead ball but doesn't offer much else. Guthrie is skilful but is too slow to really have an impact out wide, and often gets muscled off the ball.

I was hoping that Lua Lua would emerge as an option this season, but his development seems to have halted.

Bob - He is not on loan we have signed him up as he was out of contract.

Lua Lua doesn't seem to be playing that well in the Northumberland Cup!!!!

He came off the bench and scored the winning goal last game didn't he?

Lualua seemed to be on the cusp of the first team when Keegan took over, fast forward to now, a division lower, and he can't seem to get on the bench.  He always seems to do alright for the reserves, usually the best player (from what I've heard and the few games I've seen) so it's weird he hasn't been given a chance.

My mishtake. Because he's only been signed till the end of the season, it feels like he's very much on trial, as with many loan players.

Lua Lua has talent to burn, so I can only assume that he's been held back because his reading of the game and decision-making is still immature. If I remember right, that is something of a family trait.

He came off the bench and scored the winning goal last game didn't he?

Ranger did that. Lua Lua scored a good goal but from what I herd from people who there they were not that impressed with during the 90mins of normal time.