Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest NobbyOhNobby

WOW! NO ONE'S SEEN THAT PICTURE BEFORE!!!! THIS IS AN INTERNET EXCLUSIVE!!!!! SOMEONE RING JIM FROM SKY SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest palnese

i don't get it, have i been misled?

That pic is a couple of weeks old mate :)

It has been posted and discussed earlier in this thread.

Guest guinness_fiend

It's been confirmed, the awful looking kits posted above are now available to preorder on .co.uk - http://tinyurl.com/ykfzwy5

:facepalm:

Yay! Rick-roll! Rick-roll! Rick-Roll!

Catchy tune that!

It was only a matter of time.  It actually feels like this thread has been going since 1987.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I don't love the Puma kits yet, but I'm glad we're not with Adidas anymore, they're kits look dull/shite at the moment. Seem to be trying too much design and its just... wrong.

Personally I much prefer it this way. Hate the whole last match of the season unveiling anyway.

That we're not getting anything until probably after the World Cup is over is perfect. New shirt for a new season etc etc :)

Agreed for the actual physical release of it. Would like to see what it looks like though. Nearly everyone else's has been released. All boils to being childish as fuck bet hey, who cares?!

Guest Quackers77

I would be AMAZED if we don't wear it for the last game of the season.

Why is everyone saying can't wait to see it on last game of season. The last game has been and we wore our normal kit

Guest Quackers77

Seriously why is everyone talking about the last game of season when it has already been.

Seriously why is everyone talking about the last game of season when it has already been.

Also our contract with adidas doesn't run-out till the end of the season. Imo we won't see it in the last game.