Lets get 50k vs WBA (H)

Stifler

I'm gonna be late for this one, don't finish work till 8.  Quickest I'll get out is kick off time and it'll take me about 10 mins to get to the ground.

Part timer   ;D

The guy a bit along from me who always turns up one minute after kick off is gonna beat me for once :(

Guest Stephen927

Not sure whats worse, thinking the club would talk down the attendance v Derby or the fact you completely missread such a simple chart :mackems:

:facepalm:

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure whats worse, thinking the club would talk down the attendance v Derby or the fact you completely missread such a simple chart :mackems:

You clearly don't understand the word 'irony' do you?  :iamatwat:

Nope, not at all. I just saw an idiot post two things which were stupid, its an easy assumption to think you meant them tbh ;D

You clearly don't understand the word 'irony' do you?  :iamatwat:

Nope, not at all. I just saw an idiot post two things which were stupid, its an easy assumption to think you meant them tbh ;D

I'd leave it there if I were you. You're starting to make a bit of a tit of yourself now O0

Well i am in good company in this trhead if so

Thick as mince this lad. He's getting so flustered he's starting to spell the most simple of words wrong.

For the record, daft lad, I don't really think we'll get 50,000 against Plymouth  :weep:

Thought it looked like there was over 50,000 for the Derby game because the only empty seats I could see were in the wings of the Milburn Stand and those same seats were empty when they were announcing 52,000 crowds when we were in the Premier League. No way was there only 47,500 there.

Derby looked fuller, than Boro which was 49,600 or something, and as full as almost any game last season.

Definitely more than 47,500.

Guest toonlass

Thick as mince this lad. He's getting so flustered he's starting to spell the most simple of words wrong.

For the record, daft lad, I don't really think we'll get 50,000 against Plymouth  :weep:

Nice backpeddling there.  :laugh:

A bit desperate when you are highlighting typos like.

Guest Roger Kint

Like i said i am in good company, i never said you did think we would get it, i saw your post then Gregs. You made a stupid post. Then the cup one, it was a natural step to assume you were continuing said stupidity. Of course its your word that you didnt think so but as i have no idea who you are and have never seen your posts that i know of it was hardly a thick comment was it?

Oh and this is a football forum, the occasional slip while typing is hardly a crime but feel free to pretend its because i am flustered instead of admitting you made a silly post and now claim it was sarcasm eh?

How can we get 50k v Plymouth when the club have already stated that the stadium capacity for the match will be cut to 36,500 due to level 7 not being used?

I'm glad the more sensible of posters on here realised my comment was tongue in cheek but suprised 2 people were thick enough to think I was being serious  :yikes:

Guest toonlass

How can we get 50k v Plymouth when the club have already stated that the stadium capacity for the match will be cut to 36,500 due to level 7 not being used?

I'm glad the more sensible of posters on here realised my comment was tongue in cheek but suprised 2 people were thick enough to think I was being serious  :yikes:

:doh: Hardly surprised seeing as I usually sit in Level 7 and told people earlier in the thread it was closed.

Guest Roger Kint

Like i said, i saw Gregs response after seeing your first post and as your name means nothing assumed you were thick as mince. This may shock you right off your smug arse but theres plenty on here who post shockingly silly posts about such things ;D

Strange thing to joke about, I just thought you must be thick as fuck.

:doh: Hardly surprised seeing as I usually sit in Level 7 and told people earlier in the thread it was closed.

My season ticket is in Level 7 so I am well aware it is not being used next Wednesday, and with the rest of the stadium being "very good" availability barring a couple of sections it seems obvious to presume we will get a low crowd for this fixture, hence my post in jest saying we will top 50,000. Sorry that you and your mate weren't clever enough to understand it.

Guest Roger Kint

It was a s**** joke, it went totally over Kints head, lets leave it at that.

Read the thread dumbass, i went off Gregs reply to it ;D

Guest Stephen927

You wanna piece of me? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

You wanna piece of me? :lol:

:angry: ;D

Guest toonlass

My season ticket is in Level 7 so I am well aware it is not being used next Wednesday, and with the rest of the stadium being "very good" availability barring a couple of sections it seems obvious to presume we will get a low crowd for this fixture, hence my post in jest saying we will top 50,000. Sorry that you and your mate weren't clever enough to understand it.

Maybe your patter was shite, and no fucker realised you were jesting.

Trying to pass the buck eh?

It was a shit joke, wasn't even remotely funny and thus went straight over my head and I just presumed the bloke posting it was a fucking idiot.

Guest toonlass

It was a shit joke, wasn't even remotely funny and thus went straight over my head and I just presumed the bloke posting it was a fucking idiot.

:thup:  :snod:

Guest Roger Kint

It was a s*** joke, wasn't even remotely funny and thus went straight over my head and I just presumed the bloke posting it was a f***ing idiot.

I said the same, after reading his first post then his/uyours. Was a pisspoor joke and like have said theres plenty on here thick enough to come out with it. The fact this username was a total stranger meant i had no reason to think he was a comedian ;D

It was a s*** joke, wasn't even remotely funny and thus went straight over my head and I just presumed the bloke posting it was a f***ing idiot.

You've met me before. I sold you my Blackpool ticket when I found out I couldn't make it. I don't seem to remember you thinking I was an idiot back then Greg  :razz: