Lets get 50k vs WBA (H)

Stifler

I agree.  I don't think we will get more than 50k in for WBA, a lot depends on the away support being sold out as to the size of the crowd.

Two positives:

1) We now have the record for this league for the highest attendance since all seater stadiums, that is a record unlikely to be beaten unless Man Utd or Arsenal get relegated any time soon.

We will almost certainly beat this record with at least one full house this season as the likelihood of promotion draws nearer.

2) Our average attendances are still tremendous, we are over 40k practically every week, now that the half season ticket holders are here the weekly home average will be near mid 40's without too much effort.

Average attendance at home is 39,590 in all comps! In the CCC the home average is 42,887  O0

If anyone is interested a total of 571,204 people have passed through the turnstiles of SJP this season!  :clap:

Plenty of seats left, though the Gallowgate and Level seem to be selling faster then other areas of the ground, as usual. Again it's the same 2 sections that seem to be selling not many tickets.

i always gauge the crowd on how many seats are left in the milburn,middle tier top left towards the gallowgate as these ,even in the prem days, seemed to be the last in the ground to be sold.