Lets get 50k vs WBA (H)

Stifler

Alot of online groups have been running petitions lately, like the rage against machine for xmas no1, and the lets beat up those sicko's who will parade at the barracks.

So I have came up with our own little challenge, lets see if we can get a minimum of 50k fans at the WBA (H) and see if we can beat our own CCC record of fans at the game. So don't just agree, actually go and buy a ticket; http://www.nufc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=NS&product=WBH10L&campaign=%20%20&type=H Ticket prices start at around £20 for an adult ticket.

P.S. If your a season ticket holder, make sure you actuallt attend, and get everyone you know who isn't a season ticket holder to purchase a one off ticket.

Glad you told me about this. I'm a season ticket holder but I wasn't going to bother with this one.

Lol, I only metioned that because in my view against Boro, a few fans never actualy attended despite having a ticket/season ticket, and some fans maybe going off on their holidays when the game is on, if so let someone else use your ticket.

Guest Roger Kint

Glad you told me about this. I'm a season ticket holder but I wasn't going to bother with this one.

Lol, I only metioned that because in my view against Boro, a few fans never actualy attended despite having a ticket/season ticket, and some fans maybe going off on their holidays when the game is on, if so let someone else use your ticket.

You do realise Boro was the start of the bad weather, i know 2 people who couldnt make it due to the conditions. Hardly their fault they couldnt attend tbh

Wow. Pre match threads for games which arent even next on the fixture list. Why dont we just set them rest of the season's up and be done with it.

It's not a Pre-Match thread though, I'm trying to get more of our fans (those you buy individual tickets on occasions to buy aticket to the WBA match) to try and beat our record crowd of 49k in the CCC. I'm giving plenty of notice in starting this thread, because the more time we have to try and achieve it the better.

Wow. Pre match threads for games which arent even next on the fixture list. Why dont we just set them rest of the season's up and be done with it.

Its not really a pre-match thread though is it?

Its more about the attendance of this particular game. I don't see any lineups, predictions, tactics....unless you do?

Guest Stephen927

Daft time to organise something like this considering the weather and a lot of people not getting many hours in at work.

Guest Roger Kint

Daft time to organise something like this considering the weather and a lot of people not getting many hours in at work.

Its just another excuse to tell the world how good us fans are. How about encouraging those who do go to support the team vocally instead of trying to outdo other clubs for some meaningless record?

Weather should hopefully of cleared or eased of by then, and I'm sure we will be more prepared for the game and the weather problem. More people are going back to work after the New Year, I'm sure over all all round we will be in a better position then we were for the Boro game which attracted 49k fans.

Hopefully more young fans, and also more vocal fans will latch on to this.

The reason I set the munber at 50k was because about 1-2k tickets are set aside for coporate sponsors who are not turning up this year, most of us will have no control over that sort of ticket allocation, so therefor 50k is a more realistic target.

Guest Stephen927

I remember the trepidation going into the first game of the season away to WBA. That turned out okay and we've done better as a side since then, though they do play football a lot better than us. A lot has changed since that game, we're now a lot more confident about promotion and we're in a decent position despite not really excelling above ourselves.

Thought it looked like there was over 50,000 for the Derby game because the only empty seats I could see were in the wings of the Milburn Stand and those same seats were empty when they were announcing 52,000 crowds when we were in the Premier League. No way was there only 47,500 there.

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure whats worse, thinking the club would talk down the attendance v Derby or the fact you completely missread such a simple chart :mackems: