Lets get 50k vs WBA (H)

Stifler

It was a s**** joke, it went totally over Kints head, lets leave it at that.

Read the thread dumbass, i went off Gregs reply to it ;D

Trying to pass the buck eh?

It was a s*** joke, wasn't even remotely funny and thus went straight over my head and I just presumed the bloke posting it was a f***ing idiot.

I said the same, after reading his first post then his/uyours. Was a pisspoor joke and like have said theres plenty on here thick enough to come out with it. The fact this username was a total stranger meant i had no reason to think he was a comedian ;D

[/quote

Yes but I included a link to the stadium plan showing less than 1,000 seats had been sold so stop trying to wriggle out of it  ;D

It was a s**** joke, it went totally over Kints head, lets leave it at that.

Read the thread dumbass, i went off Gregs reply to it ;D

Trying to pass the buck eh?

It was a s*** joke, wasn't even remotely funny and thus went straight over my head and I just presumed the bloke posting it was a f***ing idiot.

You've met me before. I sold you my Blackpool ticket when I found out I couldn't make it. I don't seem to remember you thinking I was an idiot back then Greg  :razz:

I just read the posts then reply not who writes them.

Thanks for that ticket, my mate appreciated it.  :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Yes but I included a link to the stadium plan showing less than 1,000 seats had been sold so stop trying to wriggle out of it  ;D

I will fix your poor attempt at quoting for you, some people cant work it out O0

Are you capable of reading? Then you will know i didnt click the link ;D

I will fix your poor attempt at quoting for you, some people cant work it out O0

Are you capable of reading? Then you will know i didnt click the link ;D

So you're saying you passed comment without actually clicking the link I provided?  :doh:

Guest Roger Kint

Theres a nice irony of you calling me thick as mince yet failing to understand anything i have been saying to you all afternoon. Seriously you need to think about what i am saying, why would i click the link when Gregs comment explained what was happening? Do you realise its you who is starting to look silly? O0

You should know that on one fo the match threads at home somebody did make the very same mistake(genuinely) so its not unusual on here for randon acts of complete stupidity ;D

Guest Phil K

Wow. Pre match threads for games which arent even next on the fixture list. Why dont we just set them rest of the season's up and be done with it.

It's not a Pre-Match thread though, I'm trying to get more of our fans (those you buy individual tickets on occasions to buy aticket to the WBA match) to try and beat our record crowd of 49k in the CCC. I'm giving plenty of notice in starting this thread, because the more time we have to try and achieve it the better.

Nothing wrong with trying to drum up enthusiasm.

Quite possible 50k could be achieved there.

Well i am in good company in this trhead if so

Blind moronic abuse from some who don't even know what they're being abusive about is hardly uncommon on here ! (and no, I'm not taking sides here.)

Theres a nice irony of you calling me thick as mince yet failing to understand anything i have been saying to you all afternoon. Seriously you need to think about what i am saying, why would i click the link when Gregs comment explained what was happening? Do you realise its you who is starting to look silly? O0

You should know that on one fo the match threads at home somebody did make the very same mistake(genuinely) so its not unusual on here for randon acts of complete stupidity ;D

My post was obviously in jest as the ground capacity will be less than 50k for this match. 99% of people would have realised that, you didn't but would have if you had clicked the link provided. I'm not saying that you're thick as i've never met you before but I would advise not jumping in feet first next time as it can make you look rather silly.

Now can we leave it at that as it is getting rather boring now.

Guest Roger Kint

It got boring a page go when you started calling me thick for taking your post at face value when Greg quoted it explaining what was in the link. Which i explained long ago and you kept dragging this out

The only reason this has gone on so long is your insistance that i was 'thick as mince' for this. You made a pisspoor joke, i didnt get it, you threw insults now we can end it by all means. Moral of the story - Jokes should be at least mildly funny O0

It got boring a page go when you started calling me thick for taking your post at face value when Greg quoted it explaining what was in the link. Which i explained long ago and you kept dragging this out

The only reason this has gone on so long is your insistance that i was 'thick as mince' for this. You made a pisspoor joke, i didnt get it, you threw insults now we can end it by all means. Moral of the story - Jokes should be at least mildly funny O0

I wouldn't say it was a joke, more an ironic statement saying how our recent league crowds have been pushing 50k yet we had sold fewer than 1k tickets for next weeks match (if you had clicked the link for yourself rather than relying on another poster you could have seen that for yourself).

The moral of the story? Know the full facts before diving in and making a fool of yourself  O0

Guest toonlass

I wouldn't say it was a joke, more an ironic statement saying how our recent league crowds have been pushing 50k yet we had sold fewer than 1k tickets for next weeks match (if you had clicked the link for yourself rather than relying on another poster you could have seen that for yourself).

The moral of the story? Know the full facts before diving in and making a fool of yourself  O0

:hijack:

Guest Roger Kint

The moral of the story? Know the full facts before diving in and making a fool of me  O0

:fishing: ;D

The moral of the story? Know the full facts before diving in and making a fool of me  O0

:fishing: ;D

So you're saying that you were aware that my comment about the Plymouth match pulling in 50k was tongue in cheek after all  :idiot2:

Guest Phil K

So you're saying that you were aware that my comment about the Plymouth match pulling in 50k was tongue in cheek after all  :idiot2:

Come on lads, kiss and make up

Stretching it out a bit far ! ;)

Come on lads, kiss and make up

Stretching it out a bit far ! ;)

I agree. I think the time has now come to either sort this by PM or we can meet up before the match and I can smash his face in.  :rant:

*That was a joke by the way Roger  :iamatwat:

Guest Roger Kint

I was leaving it as you wanted. Heaven knows why you keep trying to argue after proposing a truce but whatever you reasoning thats for you to work out. :angel:

Glad you told me about this. I'm a season ticket holder but I wasn't going to bother with this one.

Lol, I only metioned that because in my view against Boro, a few fans never actualy attended despite having a ticket/season ticket, and some fans maybe going off on their holidays when the game is on, if so let someone else use your ticket.

true re Boro. My daughter for starters, didn't go to Boro or Derby and i doubt she'll be at the WBA game either due to cold and her losing interest a bit (she's only 6 and i only got the ticket for originally so i'd get £100 off ie £494 for me or £400 for the 2 of us is a no brainer) but the 2 seats next to her's were empty as well and they are ST holders.

Should be tickets sold that count imho.

Thought it looked like there was over 50,000 for the Derby game because the only empty seats I could see were in the wings of the Milburn Stand and those same seats were empty when they were announcing 52,000 crowds when we were in the Premier League. No way was there only 47,500 there.

Derby looked fuller, than Boro which was 49,600 or something, and as full as almost any game last season.

Definitely more than 47,500.

i agree with this, Derby match the ground looked full whereas it didn't against Boro.

Thought it looked like there was over 50,000 for the Derby game because the only empty seats I could see were in the wings of the Milburn Stand and those same seats were empty when they were announcing 52,000 crowds when we were in the Premier League. No way was there only 47,500 there.

Derby looked fuller, than Boro which was 49,600 or something, and as full as almost any game last season.

i agree with this, Derby match the ground looked full whereas it didn't against Boro.

I am in the East Stand and from that position it is easier to see whether we have a big crowd or not, the usual areas that are generally empty are the premium ones such as the Platinum Club, Bar 1892 and Sovereign Club all in the Milburn.  I can also see right around level 7 and if I am totally honest the Boro game looked like there were far fewer gaps in the crowd, the away area was fuller and generally I thought that the Derby crowd, although impressive, was clearly lower than the Boro crowd.

I am in the East Stand and from that position it is easier to see whether we have a big crowd or not, the usual areas that are generally empty are the premium ones such as the Platinum Club, Bar 1892 and Sovereign Club all in the Milburn.  I can also see right around level 7 and if I am totally honest the Boro game looked like there were far fewer gaps in the crowd, the away area was fuller and generally I thought that the Derby crowd, although impressive, was clearly lower than the Boro crowd.

Fair enough, but the Level 7 siging section extended into the first section of the away end and from my position in Level 7 Milburn the corners in the east stand are usually empty but were full against Derby.

True, it wasn't really level 7 that lowered the crowd for the Derby game it was the more expensive ticket areas, loads of gaps in the bottom left and bottom right areas of the Milburn and fairly sparce below the directors seats in the Platinum Club.

I agree.  I don't think we will get more than 50k in for WBA, a lot depends on the away support being sold out as to the size of the crowd.

Two positives:

1) We now have the record for this league for the highest attendance since all seater stadiums, that is a record unlikely to be beaten unless Man Utd or Arsenal get relegated any time soon.

We will almost certainly beat this record with at least one full house this season as the likelihood of promotion draws nearer.

2) Our average attendances are still tremendous, we are over 40k practically every week, now that the half season ticket holders are here the weekly home average will be near mid 40's without too much effort.

1) We now have the record for this league for the highest attendance since all seater stadiums, that is a record unlikely to be beaten unless Man Utd or Arsenal get relegated any time soon.

Arsenal wouldn't get near that if they got relegated. I have no doubts Man U would but Arsenal wouldn't have a pray.