Its Started, Here We Go Again - Player Power

Skirge

Jose Enrique: Give us the signings we need Jan 11 2010

JOSE ENRIQUE has urged Newcastle United to make sure they give themselves a fighting chance of sealing promotion by ensuring their top targets are netted before the transfer window is bolted shut.Read

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/01/11/jose-enrique-give-us-the-signings-we-need-72703-25572426/

Its nothing major I just wish they would shutup and just get on with playing, its like him saying he thinks who we have right now are not good enough.

He does that as well.

Any excuse to have a go at one of our players these days, even if the player puts in 120% and one of the players of the season.  :rolleyes:

Its nothing major I just wish they would shutup and just get on with playing, its like him saying he thinks who we have right now are not good enough.

He does that as well.

Any excuse to have a go at one of our players these days, even if the player puts in 120% and one of the players of the season.  :rolleyes:

I love Enrique I just hate all this we get from them durring the transfer windows.

He does that as well.

I love Enrique I just hate all this we get from them durring the transfer windows.

He's got a right to voice his concerns and opinions, he just wants to see us progress and not rest on our laurels. IT does no harm in saying such imo. Hughton has said basically the same and tbh, Ashley needs reminding, as we all know his form. Colo is saying he hopes no one leaves, especially him, there is no difference, I back them both in what they are saying but his comments of course are 100% sanctioned by the club anyway (anything in the ronnie gill is) Jose wouldn't be coming out with anything that would undermine the board or they'll sell him.

“We’ve got a good squad, but when people go then we need to get replacements.

Not really.

Not really.

We've got one RB at the club that's capable of holding down an 1st team spot all season, and his loan deal runs out next week.

Not really.

We've got one RB at the club that's capable of holding down an 1st team spot all season, and his loan deal runs out next week.

Oh I agree with him. My 'not really' was to Skirge saying that Jose was slating the team and saying we're not good enough.

I feel like Ronaldo :lol:

I am not saying he is wrong, we DO need more players YES,  but I am sick of the players saying it, its not their place, at one time I was behind this kind of thing but its never done any good. Its helped the media keep our circus image going though, the London press will report it in a different manner than our local press.

Not really.

Oh I agree with him. My 'not really' was to Skirge saying that Jose was slating the team and saying we're not good enough.

I know, i'm just backing what Jose's saying and where his concerns may lie.  :blush:

I am not saying he is wrong, we DO need more players YES,  but I am sick of the players saying it, its not their place, at one time I was behind this kind of thing but its never done any good. Its helped the media keep our circus image going though, the London press will report it in a different manner than our local press.

Think you are being paranoid there, its a local rag story issued by the club to keep the interest up in the transfer window while the two fat twats fuk off to Vegas to spend any money we did have on players on the roulette.

Think you are being paranoid there, its a local rag story issued by the club to keep the interest up in the transfer window while the two fat twats fuk off to Vegas to spend any money we did have on players on the roulette.

You may be right, I would just rather see player interviews with a more positive note to them.

You may be right, I would just rather see player interviews with a more positive note to them.

If we don't sign anyone this window i fear for our promotion push, it will be a cert we won't win the league. If that happens (no promotion) players like Colo & Enrique won't even be here next season, saying that, neither will Mike.

If we don't sign anyone this window i fear for our promotion push, it will be a cert we won't win the league. If that happens (no promotion) players like Colo & Enrique won't even be here next season, saying that, neither will Mike.

Oh will be a disaster if we do not go straight up, even if we do there is still a worry we could lose them in the summer.

Guest toonlass

But the players can't win. Lee Ryder (or whoever from the Ronnie) has probably gone up to Chris Hughton and said

Lee: Howay man Chris, is owt happening?

Chris: Nahhhh, the guys from up the apples and pears have gone on their jollies to Vegas.

Lee: Well, that's not ganna gan doon well with the toon fans is it? What can I put in the paper like?

Chris: I don't know, oh hang on there's Enrique, why not have a word with him. OY JOSE ME OLD CHINA, COME HERE!

Jose: Que?

Lee: Jose, would you like to see more new players at the club?

Jose: Que?

Steven Taylor: Jose, man, more players, here, toon, play football, gan to Tup Tups and Tiger Tiger, aye?

Jose: Oh aye em, yes I like more players here. Make team strong. Get to premier league, pull girls in Liquid.

CHRONICLE: Jose begs for team to be strengthed.

The greedy fucker want's Lionel Messi! :angry:

To be fair though, he's actually quite grounded saying he recognises that we have less money in the championship, but hopes we can replace any players we lose.

Interesting that he says it's down to Man U regarding Simpson though. Not wanting to read too much into things, but does that mean we want him to stay and have put in an offer for him?

Well he's right we do need players, and he's a human being so he's got a right to express an opinion. And he has to say 'we've got a good squad' because anything else would be stupid.

So it's a bit of a non-story really. Think of the trees, for God's sake think of the trees.